Chris Hall in Shameless?

Nothing wrong with Chris Hall. Decided to pursue acting instead of football. Fair play to the lad and good luck to him.

I think a lot of people where angry at him wasting the clubs time when some other kid could of had a shot...

In all fairness people have to have the freedom to choose their own path in life...

He lacked the quality required to make it in the professional game and for my money would of gone the same way as many latics youngsters in the past, to non league clubs...

I think he made the right call...

was talking to him last night at the gym in stalybridge he was saying AH wouldnt let him go out on loan, he wasnt givan a fair chance or run in the team, but also credited the oldham fans for the brilliant away support which all the players who have played for the club whilst he was there have said its top notch for how many we get at home we almost take that following away

said he will always remember the goal at wolves because he said when he ran off he couldnt believe how crazy that full side was going when we scored

nice enough guy just chose the wrong path in life in my opinion :grin:

The only problem i could see in him was the desire to be a footballer.....he didn't have it.

The first time I saw Hall was a pre-season game during the summer of hell. The game at Ramsbottom was a reserve/youth team game and Hall was barely 16 but massive in comparison to everyone else on the field. He scored twice and looked unplayable, I had high hopes for the lad but he just did not take his chances in the team when they came - the effort and desire just was not there and for a big lad he just did not put himself about enough. When he chose his career change I was more bothered that we had wasted 4 years on him, when another kid could have been given a go, rather than his footballing ability. It didn't take me long to form the opinion that despite his size Hall would not make a decent stiker as long as I have a hole in my arse.

"He then signed up with hometown agents Urban Talent, in Manchester, which led to a succession of auditions and eventually his big break. "

christ on a moped, gettin a role in hollyoaks is a big break for an actor...

bet jonny depp, brad pitt an edward norton are bricking themselves!

Edited by bensonio