Will Rangers win the SPL ?

Who will win the SPL?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the SPL?

• Rangers
    • Celtic
    • Who Cares?

I'm with you Slurms...not just as a fellow 'ger, but because I don't think you've said anything OTT.

And by the way, before any of you go accusing me of being a bigot or anti/Irish, I chose Rangers as my Scottish because it was between them and Celtic, and I decided I much preferred the colour blue to the colour green...please forgive me, I was about 6 years old.

I'm with you Slurms...not just as a fellow 'ger, but because I don't think you've said anything OTT.

And by the way, before any of you go accusing me of being a bigot or anti/Irish, I chose Rangers as my Scottish because it was between them and Celtic, and I decided I much preferred the colour blue to the colour green...please forgive me, I was about 6 years old.

He was just out of order bringing dead soldiers into it. I have no doubt that many of the Hibs fan soldiers who died in that unit alongside the Hearts players and fans would have kicked Slurms from one end of Edinburgh to another if they'd had heard some of his thoughts on them and their families. And I reckon some of their Hearts fan comrades might have joined in. Read his reply to Rosa, and then read the link he quoted. He bathes in his own ignorance in his pursuit of hatred.

Let's hope they dont.

'mon the hoops tomorrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcpx4b42qxw

Kyle Lafferty did them proud today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O15K2Ag37w

I suppose when you cost a team with no money £3.5 million you have to do something but I think even Cristiano Ronaldo would blush at that

It's not over yet.

Rangers havent got anything more than a draw at Dundee United in their last 5 visits.

One more added to that figure on sunday please.

Must be due one then Rocky, COME ON RANGERS :grin: Big Kyle going down like that was a bit embarassing to say the least, I was at the game and pretty close to the incident, Mulgrew was looking for a reaction (known for it ) and pushed his face into Kyle`s which in my opinion warrants a red. I believe also that Kyle should be punished for his part also.

Congratulations to Rangers, they wanted it far more than Celtic did, they came out all guns blazing today whereas Celtic looked like they'd already given up and they couldn't hit a cow's arse with a frying pan,again.

i'm gonna go and drown my sorrows, if i type any more i'll break my jaw from gritting my teeth.

Congratulations to Rangers, they wanted it far more than Celtic did, they came out all guns blazing today whereas Celtic looked like they'd already given up and they couldn't hit a cow's arse with a frying pan,again.

i'm gonna go and drown my sorrows, if i type any more i'll break my jaw from gritting my teeth.

I echo* these sentiments

* In so far as they imply pissed off heavy drinking.

I can't see any Scottish club attracting promising English/English league management. It might be worthwhile Celtic looking for a promising manager from abroad where the salary expectations are much lower. So long as he doesn't turn out to be another Dr Pangloss.

Incidentally, it may afford the Hunnish followers of the thread some pleasure to hear that as my flatmate was returning from a trip to Ulster the morning after the dismal climax, the back pages of his Sun were plastered with horrific images which continue to disturb me...

I can't see any Scottish club attracting promising English/English league management. It might be worthwhile Celtic looking for a promising manager from abroad where the salary expectations are much lower. So long as he doesn't turn out to be another Dr Pangloss.

Incidentally, it may afford the Hunnish followers of the thread some pleasure to hear that as my flatmate was returning from a trip to Ulster the morning after the dismal climax, the back pages of his Sun were plastered with horrific images which continue to disturb me...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ion/8068395.stm

They only want a Celt*c minded manager, Strachan was never liked because he went to the wrong church, sad but true :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...