Latics Signing Rumours Mounting

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.. I've heard Sean Gregan is available on a free. He's always been immense when I've seen him - big no nonsense centre half, has quality on the ball and has only lost 7 headers in his entire career.

I've heard it alleged that he has been an embarrassment to former employers, involving drink-related incidents, and Latics are avoiding signing such players in future.

I've heard it alleged that he has been an embarrassment to former employers, involving drink-related incidents, and Latics are avoiding signing such players in future.

I couldn't give a monkeys as long as he performs on the pitch. This is a football club not a golf club.

Not a golf club but he is perceived as a handicap by TTA and DP.

Regardless of his medal play record with other clubs and his match play, by his wayward stroke at the chip-in ,with balls being out of bounds and allegations regarding his ability to drive, his breaches of etiquette proved to be an albatross in the end, when he did not get the rub of the green.

Regardless of his medal play record with other clubs and his match play, by his wayward stroke at the chip-in ,with balls being out of bounds and allegations regarding his ability to drive, his breaches of etiquette proved to be an albatross in the end, when he did not get the rub of the green.

Superb.

And is more of a Big Bertha than a Taylor Made Centreback...