Club apology...but ?

Guest FyldeBlue

Guest FyldeBlue

As Stuart Vose was away from the club and as I understand it, he is the webmaster ?....who else within OAFC has the authority to post on the website and therefore who posted that damaging and fictitious story ?

Which has now been sort of swept under the carpet with this pathetic story.

I know from the past which club staff have the authority to carry out these duties, be assured it's not the office staff, the coaching staff or the Team Management....do the elimination yourselves, then ask yourselves why does the club continue to make such unwarranted "cock-ups" as they do, then ask yourselves who else could it possibly be.

For the answers and confirmation of the truth please contact our ex - PR manager !

Edited by FyldeBlue

As Stuart Vose was away from the club and as I understand it, he is the webmaster ?....who else within OAFC has the authority to post on the website and therefore who posted that damaging and fictitious story ?

I know from the past which club staff have the authority to carry out these duties, be assured it's not the office staff, the coaching staff or the Team Management....do the elimination yourselves, then ask yourselves why does the club continue to make such unwarranted "cock-ups" as they do, then ask yourselves who else could it possibly be.

For the answers and confirmation of the truth please contact our ex - PR manager !

Why are people always baying for blood? I'm sure whoever posted the story was either:

1. Not at fault as they'd been given the wrong information.

2. At fault and has been appropriately reprimanded within OAFC.

What do you want? The club to name and shame a work experience kid and have him paraded round BP on opening day next season so we can all shout abuse at him?

Why are people always baying for blood? I'm sure whoever posted the story was either:

What do you want? The club to name and shame a work experience kid and have him paraded round BP on opening day next season so we can all shout abuse at him?

Great post

Yes a fine post.

All this outrage that has been paraded is out of any perspective. It was a mistake. We won't be docked points for it FFS!

Guest FyldeBlue

The answers - and in fact now questions , do you honestly believe that the website is run or administered by someone who is only at the club as in your words "a work experience kid" .... the website can only be accessed by authorised people and senior officals at the club, otherwise we would have some silly conversations between the office girls being added to the website as a bit of office fun !....

Whoever was at fault and if you want to know who it is that always has access to the Offficial Club Website then you need to get confirmation from the Big Man at the club who no doubt will be happy to give you the contact details of Sean Jarvis the ex- PR Manager at Boundary Park.

No one wants a skapegoat for someone else !... whoever is/was responsible for the "Official posting" and false and totally wrong information should have the guts and courage to stand up and say "it was me".....sadly as these false postings and fictitious statements have been issued by the club and from the club for many years.... and too many for my liking, the bridges have once again just started to be rebuilt and as has happened hundreds of times before.....someone comes in and undermines the foundations.

The answers - and in fact now questions , do you honestly believe that the website is run or administered by someone who is only at the club as in your words "a work experience kid" .... the website can only be accessed by authorised people and senior officals at the club, otherwise we would have some silly conversations between the office girls being added to the website as a bit of office fun !....

Whoever was at fault and if you want to know who it is that always has access to the Offficial Club Website then you need to get confirmation from the Big Man at the club who no doubt will be happy to give you the contact details of Sean Jarvis the ex- PR Manager at Boundary Park.

No one wants a skapegoat for someone else !... whoever is/was responsible for the "Official posting" and false and totally wrong information should have the guts and courage to stand up and say "it was me".....sadly as these false postings and fictitious statements have been issued by the club and from the club for many years.... and too many for my liking, the bridges have

They probably have internally. Alan Hardy, as Chief Exec, takes responsibility publicly. That's the way it is done.

And this nonsense about false postings for years !!!! List them all please.

Edited by LaticsPete

No one wants a skapegoat for someone else !... whoever is/was responsible for the "Official posting" and false and totally wrong information should have the guts and courage to stand up and say "it was me".....sadly as these false postings and fictitious statements have been issued by the club and from the club for many years.... and too many for my liking, the bridges have once again just started to be rebuilt and as has happened hundreds of times before.....someone comes in and undermines the foundations.

Well given the quality of articles that have been written in the past, there's every chance it could be a work experience kid. Even if it isn't, it clearly wasn't Stu...so it was someone filling in for him whilst he was away who has made a mistake. If the club feel it necessary to discipline them, they will do. In private.

Seriously, who cares? 'Guts and courage'...they've made a mistake, who hasn't? There's no need to be publically shamed by their company on the internet for doing so. Please, someone made an error, the club have apologised, Stefan's name has been cleared...that's the end of it.

Edited by jsslatic

I wouldn't call issuing a full and unreserved apology sweeping it under the carpet. It's an unfortunate way for Stam's career with us to finish but the club's been big enough to apologise. What more do you want?

who cares?

Edited by dfOAFC

What the hell are you all going on about????? Is this a fatbloke joke that skinny blokes just dont get?

I think he is trying to point the blame in the direction of our beloved Big Gordon. :wink:

Dont really see what the problem was to be honest, the only person who is to blame is the "part of the managment" team who was told by Stefan that he was going back to Holland after the Walsall game but didnt inform the rest of the club. I also bet a large sum of money that that person no longer works at the club. Lets for argument sake call that person Tommy W....no sorry, lets just call him Mr Wright. :grin:

Guest FyldeBlue
I think he is trying to point the blame in the direction of our beloved Big Gordon. :wink:

Dont really see what the problem was to be honest, the only person who is to blame is the "part of the managment" team who was told by Stefan that he was going back to Holland after the Walsall game but didnt inform the rest of the club. I also bet a large sum of money that that person no longer works at the club. Lets for argument sake call that person Tommy W....no sorry, lets just call him Mr Wright. :grin:

Chaddy....it says ask Big Gordon etc.etc. and I am absolutely certain it was NOT Gordon Lawton...He probably knows who though !

Why do people feel the need to know every slight detail about every single situation that happens at the club? The matter has been dealt with and is now firmly closed .. Why the need to witch-hunt and lay the blame, put it down as a mistake and leave it!!

Totally agree.

Communication breakdown, somebody cocked up, the club have said sorry, end of story.

Shouldn't have happened, but the right action has been taken since.

Why do people feel the need to know every slight detail about every single situation that happens at the club? The matter has been dealt with and is now firmly closed .. Why the need to witch-hunt and lay the blame, put it down as a mistake and leave it!!

Why do the club need to come out with crap about him not attending? Why couldn't they just have said that he is now surplus to requirements and he isn't being offered a new deal? It seems to me that the club are having to act because the truth has come out on this board AGAIN.

Why do the club need to come out with crap about him not attending? Why couldn't they just have said that he is now surplus to requirements and he isn't being offered a new deal? It seems to me that the club are having to act because the truth has come out on this board AGAIN.

Jesus Christ ...

It was a MISTAKE which has NOW BEEN PUT RIGHT!! Why people feel the need to drag this on is beyond me.

Jesus Christ ...

It was a MISTAKE which has NOW BEEN PUT RIGHT!! Why people feel the need to drag this on is beyond me.

No need to call me by my formal name, Jorvik will do :wink:

Some people will be happy with the apology (like you) and it will have set an alarm bell off with others (like me). That's all I'm going to say on the matter, I agree that it's not that important and doesn't need dragging on.

Jesus Christ ...

Why do you say Mistake? How do you know that?

The club have said it was a communication error therefore it was someone not listening and thats a cock up or something else !

OWTB conspiracy theory time :grin:

Wonder if the person who wrote it liked Stam :wink: