Club apology...but ?

Guest FyldeBlue

I think we should name the lookers "The Stefan Stamd" then people will be happy!

I dont know why people are dragging this out, it was an error/mistake which has now been reportedly put to bed, but ooh no, we have to go on about it!

I wish Penney would sign someone to shut you miserable feckers up!

am i wrong in thinking the ones that go overboard at this sort of thing are the same who boo at the end of a game even when we dont lose?

proper fans!

By your definition I've gone 'overboard' on this and yet I don't boo the team, ever.

So, no.

I think we should name the lookers "The Stefan Stamd" then people will be happy!

I dont know why people are dragging this out, it was an error/mistake which has now been reportedly put to bed, but ooh no, we have to go on about it!

I wish Penney would sign someone to shut you miserable feckers up!

You know what's going to start then.

We need to sign non league players.

Penney signs a non league player to a chorus of he's rubbish Penney doesn't know what he is doing.

Why are people always baying for blood? I'm sure whoever posted the story was either:

1. Not at fault as they'd been given the wrong information.

2. At fault and has been appropriately reprimanded within OAFC.

What do you want? The club to name and shame a work experience kid and have him paraded round BP on opening day next season so we can all shout abuse at him?

why not,thats what some fans do to the young players we have.