Are you sure. Can you not slap up the humiliating defeat at home to Espanyol?

:grin::grin:

does it matter..hell nah!!...if you want a 30 seconds squirms from me i don't care!!

i'll watch your relegation fight for survival too !(try not to cheer!!!..smirk!!!)

ATHLETIC! :imnotworthy: ATHLETIC! :imnotworthy:

Very happy with this!

Went to Barca about a month ago (fantastic city) and saw the Sevilla home game......from about 7 rows from the very top of the Nou Camp, petrifying yet brilliant! Absolutely loved the attitude of and the atmosphere created by the fans and I'm not sure I've ever seen as good an attacking performance by any team as Barca produced that night. So since then I've felt an affinity to the club and the place.

FORZA BARCA!

Very happy with this!

Went to Barca about a month ago (fantastic city) and saw the Sevilla home game......from about 7 rows from the very top of the Nou Camp, petrifying yet brilliant! Absolutely loved the attitude of and the atmosphere created by the fans and I'm not sure I've ever seen as good an attacking performance by any team as Barca produced that night. So since then I've felt an affinity to the club and the place.

FORZA BARCA!

pretty much how it started for me 15 years ago...the bug will keep biting!

off to the last game of the season at depotivo la coruna in 2 weeks with macca(another convert!)5 days of chill,beer and song! :dance:

pretty much how it started for me 15 years ago...the bug will keep biting!

off to the last game of the season at depotivo la coruna in 2 weeks with macca(another convert!)5 days of chill,beer and song! :dance:

wish i was going to that one aswell johnny. should be an awesome weekend. only just recovered with the tiredness from last week and then i go out last night and get smashed celebratining!!

lets hope the spannish treble is completed in a couple of weeks!!