one in one out by Wed

:shock::huh::unsure:<_<

I only provide constructive criticism

When something good needs to be said i say it, when bad things need to be said i say it, only natural if there was no negativity the world would be a perfect place. This forum doesnt have to be a place where only positive views can be posted does it

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only provide constructive criticism

When something good needs to be said i say it, when bad things need to be said i say it, only natural if there was no negativity the world would be a perfect place. This forum doesnt have to be a place where only positive views can be posted does it

No not atall, but I think there needs to be a balance somewhere.

No not atall, but I think there needs to be a balance somewhere.

Ok to some up

I am pleased that we havnt signed more than 3 darlo- well yet anyway

I am pleased we are(well i think) trying to build a younger more fit team

i am optimistic DP will bring the right people in to some extent

i am unsure about the capture of Worthington

i am negative about tony bugby and his random media stories

i am not pleased we have released gregan

i am most displeased that wolfenden is still with the club

Ok to some up

I am pleased that we havnt signed more than 3 darlo- well yet anyway. I'm very confident we won't.

I am pleased we are(well i think) trying to build a younger more fit team. Agreed.

i am optimistic DP will bring the right people in to some extent. Agreed.

i am unsure about the capture of Worthington. I'm happier about his signing than you.

i am negative about tony bugby and his random media stories. I don't give a crap about Tony Bugby and never give him a second thought.

i am not pleased we have released gregan. Agree strongly, best defender at the club and I would definately have given him another year (his wages were obviously the problem) because he certainly wasn't released from a footballing point of view, Royle said he was easily our best player during his return to the club.

i am most displeased that wolfenden is still with the club. Agreed, but I think he'll be gone soon enough.

it maybe a Small suprise to see who we are selling but im sure he will like the Big One

i just hope the lad coming in isnt a billy no mates and gels with the team quickly :-)

WHICH specific Wednesday were you actually referring to?