Taylor hands in transfer request...

cleveland taylor at carlisle has handed in a transfer request which has been granted by the club...25 year old winger bags of pace won 5 player gongs for them last season,worth a look at perhaps,nominal fee involved i believe

cleveland taylor at carlisle has handed in a transfer request which has been granted by the club...25 year old winger bags of pace won 5 player gongs for them last season,worth a look at perhaps,nominal fee involved i believe

I did not like this post :mad:

hahaha..sorry couldnt resist it.....

thought it might be a bit better hit wise than constantly f5'ing....shame some people cant enter into the spirit of things eh

he might be worth a shout though, is he the one who went up with scunny who may not get on to well with our own taylor

:lol: Swine, had me going for a bit there.

he might be worth a shout though, is he the one who went up with scunny who may not get on to well with our own taylor

think so....coloured lad,bags of pace...just a thought he is the right kinda age range we are now instilling in the team,played well for them if smalley does go as is rumoured could be a decent replacement for arounf 50k mark....

my stomach turned then..git :grin:

I bit and was well hooked I'm afraid.

On the serious side though he never entirely convinced me, pace of a greyhound but the ball control of one as well I thought. As least if he did come then Chris Taylor could give him his studs back