Very good read that!

I'm guessing your an England Fans+ member going to all these away games? How much are you expecting WC tickets to me down in SA? It must cost you an absolute wedge with flight, accomodation, ticket and beer tokens etc??

I'm guessing your an England Fans+ member going to all these away games? How much are you expecting WC tickets to me down in SA? It must cost you an absolute wedge with flight, accomodation, ticket and beer tokens etc??

South Africa's going to be a strange one. There will be plenty of tickets as I don't think that too many will travel over.

I think there is also dual pricing for locals and foreigners so you may find that black market tickets are actually cheaper than getting them through the FA.

As for the cost of following England. There are a few games where it gets a bit expensive such as the Kazakh trip but for most, if you plan it far enough in advance, you can get cheap flights and digs. I've done plenty of England trips for less than I'd have spent if I'd gone out on the lash over here for a weekend due to cheap booze on the continent. Ryanair and Easyjet aren't everyone's cup of tea but they can be a Godsend at times.

South Africa's going to be a strange one. There will be plenty of tickets as I don't think that too many will travel over.

I think there is also dual pricing for locals and foreigners so you may find that black market tickets are actually cheaper than getting them through the FA.

As for the cost of following England. There are a few games where it gets a bit expensive such as the Kazakh trip but for most, if you plan it far enough in advance, you can get cheap flights and digs. I've done plenty of England trips for less than I'd have spent if I'd gone out on the lash over here for a weekend due to cheap booze on the continent. Ryanair and Easyjet aren't everyone's cup of tea but they can be a Godsend at times.

Hiya mate,

I am currently working for a company called MATCH that does IT and Hospitality for FIFA. I am currently out in South Africa at the moment for the CONFEDS cup and touch wood I will be out here working for the World cup,

Im sure I could arrange for the flag to be at some games if need be,

Just a thought

Cheers

Ryan

Edited by razza699