Anyone want a CSV file of the fixtures?

Thanks FMS....

No worries.

A really minor flaw. I didn't format the end times of a couple of the friendlies properly (21.15 and not 21:15) so they came through as 00:00 after import. Only effects the first couple of friendly games but that's all so no biggie.

But yeah, carry on emailing me people if you like. I need to get some work done now so will catch up on people that email me later in the day.

This isn't a complaint because I think the excel file is fantastic but Hartlepool home and away appear to be missing. It is no hassle at all to type them in but I just thought I'd say, like.

Ah yes. You're right. Apologies for that. This could have been missing from the original info that I got from BBC website. I should have done a check on the fixture total actually but forgot. Like you say, easy to add it in manually.

EDIT: Also missed Huddersfield (a) on 5th April somehow.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

Ah yes. You're right. Apologies for that. This could have been missing from the original info that I got from BBC website. I should have done a check on the fixture total actually but forgot. Like you say, easy to add it in manually.

:ranting:

Not good enough

/ Doesn't even had Outlook installed yet

// Is happy really