James Vaughan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why the bloody hell do we need another defender ?

Because the manager wants more competition for places.

Because the club may have received a great bid for an existing defender, so needs more cover.

Because the existing defenders may not be good enough.

Because a back four of Eardley, Lomax, Hazell and Jacobsen with Black in reserve looks decidedly ropey.

Theres something a little wierd about this one. I really dont get it. Is there some sort of connection with DP and this guy from the past? I just cant see how he could have proved his worth to this club... unless he has always been a player DP has rated in League 2?

The only thing I can say is that he would be here on peanuts, and if true... he can play RB and LB so i'd imagine DP really doesnt rate Lomax/Black in any sort of way. S'pose he woudnt be a bad back up... especially in addition to Jacobsen and Purdie who can also play in midfield and at the back...

I could still be balls until we get an announcement from the club... but in DP we trust and all that....

First signing DP has made that i'm questioning. However, in Dave i trust.

DP knows what he's doing not another topic of slagging players off before they play a game I'm sure we will see a couple of strikers and maybe Furman arrive next week.

Lets give the lad a chance and back him welcome to BP James

Just to give some background on James Vaughan if its the same one. His dad is Chester City chairman and he only used to get in their team due to this reason. The crowd used to absolutely despise him as he was awful week in week out. Id be very suprised if we would sign this guy.

i must admit he doesnt look much cop cant even get in an aussie team and only played in the reserves for the trannies, sayin that though he did go on loan to droylsden. Nothing on the official site so we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Why hasn't DP signed a striker yet?

Because they are not out of contract yet?

I got really exicted when I read the topic title. I thought DP had pulled of the coup of the year and brought in Vaughan from Everton LOL. Oh well.

Yeah after that rumour about Everton signing Taylor and Eardley for £8m i did wonder....

great work dave carry on with your top signings!!

another lad with a great career loaned from chester to droylsden and at some random club now bodes well as does jacobson you are impressing me a lot i must credit you

tiresome,very tiresome dean.have you heard of the motto we use,"keep the faith"

-------------------Fleming---------------

Eardley----Rubes-----Purdie----Jacobsen

Taylor-----Lee-------Worthington----Smalley

----------O'Grady----------Alessandra-------

At least we now have a first 11 and subs:

Stephens

Vaughan

Wolfenden

Whitaker

Brooke

Lomax

Ollerenshaw

WE ARE GOIN' UP!

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

tiresome,very tiresome dean.have you heard of the motto we use,"keep the faith"

Please can we not turn this into another thread about Dean's opinion? Lets talk about Vaughan or other signing type shenanigans. He already has an entire thread dedicated to his missery, lets not spread it.