James Vaughan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he MIGHT be a shock bargain. We could get a pretty good player or on the other hand we could get an absoultly :censored:e player from it. either way me as a latics fan is use to :censored:e signings *Cough Byfield, Ormerod, Dabo, Molano or whatever his name is Cough *

Mate, James Vaughan would be a shock bargain for a Sunday league team, he wasn't fit for our club in League two and we didn't want him to come back to us in the conference!

I hope for your clubs sake this deal has nothing to do with Stephen vaughan as no club should be involved with him.

Mate, James Vaughan would be a shock bargain for a Sunday league team, he wasn't fit for our club in League two and we didn't want him to come back to us in the conference!

I hope for your clubs sake this deal has nothing to do with Stephen vaughan as no club should be involved with him.

bad news is he Stephen Vaughan?

How come that is?

bad news is he Stephen Vaughan?

How come that is?

I think the ever reliable Wiki. may help.

Stephen Vaughan (b. c. 1962 [1]) is an English businessman from Liverpool. As owner of Vaughan Promotions, originally a boxing promotion and management company, he has owned Barrow A.F.C. and Chester City football clubs, and has served as chairman of both. [2] His periods as chairman of the two clubs saw both succeed on the pitch, but both ended due to Vaughan's involvement in criminal investigations
Edited by opinions4u

Everyone else does, you don't want to be left out do you!?

I haven't moaned yet!

I haven't contributed anything meaningful either, but that's beside the point...

I'm only one season in, a couple more like this last one and I'll be bitching with the best of them. :)

I haven't moaned yet!

I haven't contributed anything meaningful either, but that's beside the point...

I'm only one season in, a couple more like this last one and I'll be bitching with the best of them. :)

:lol:

Nice one Greg.