best team to play us at bp

Tore Andre Flo coming on and looking like Kaka.....scary stuff......

He was quality.

garnett got injured (i think) and was replaced by scottish lad called swan for his 1st and last oldham game?, supposed to be a prospect but got homesick.

if i recall, flo and zola started and did nothing but vialli came on for flo and did swan twice.

didnt whitehall have a shot spin back off the line in the first half?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

garnett got injured (i think) and was replaced by scottish lad called swan for his 1st and last oldham game?, supposed to be a prospect but got homesick.

if i recall, flo and zola started and did nothing but vialli came on for flo and did swan twice.

Yeah, could be wrong about Flo coming on....canne remember..I just thought he looked class...

Also Vialli was top class in attitude as well as skill. Got clattered a few times by Reidy (not dirty, just hard) and every time he shook Reidy's hand.

Who remembers referee Paul "pickle gherkin" Durkin getting smacked on the back of the head with a sausage roll and mistook tomato ketchup for his blood and almost fainted. Quality.

seem to remember whitehall 'skinning' desailly and hitting the inside of the post with a shot towards the chaddyend with ed de goey (or however you spell his name) rooted to the spot, the ball bounced out with duxbury ready to pounce and smash it in the net, when he got man handled blatantly but as usual the ref ignored it

i remember that, didnt Jamie Cureton put one in the top corner (with ease) at the chaddy end?

yep at that point I thought we were going to get well and truely creamed, then we spent most of the 2nd half trying to kick lumps out of him