Our Mr Penney

I've got to admit I'm quite impressed by our Mr Penney. He seem to be putting together a decent squad and it stikes me that he knows exactly who he wants and he is getting them. At least three more to follow. Happy days ahead. Roll on August

same here, i hate them posts.

back to subject yeah he is doing a really good job with all these signings.

I love the close season. Despair to Happines in the space of a couple of players we know sod all about really.

Roll on august... as has been said...

:)

I love the close season. Despair to Happines in the space of a couple of players we know sod all about really.

Roll on august... as has been said...

:)

Spot on. Mr Penney and the players haven't been tested at all yet.

Not everyone, that's just Stitch

Less of it.

Anyway, I've given it up. After my dutch quarter was smelt and confiscated by police at a 'drink-drive checkpoint', on the way home from the :censored: airport, I just haven't the heart for it anymore. :cry: Also, now that I have re-invented myself as a rock dude, pills are on the backburner. :tongue:

Edited by Stitch_KTF

"The players have to be right for the club" well said DP

Not only am I pleased with the signings he has made but I'm also well pleased with the team building -bringing in players who want to play for Oldham - I got sick last season of loan players saying, on arrival, pleased to be here, I need first team football - sweet bugger all about wanting to play in blue and white.

what a difference to hear new signings say they came because they liked what they saw at the club and the way the manager is going about things- and they want to be part of the future

Keep going DP - I have a sneaky feeling we are going to be hard to beat this coming season

"The players have to be right for the club" well said DP

Not only am I pleased with the signings he has made but I'm also well pleased with the team building -bringing in players who want to play for Oldham - I got sick last season of loan players saying, on arrival, pleased to be here, I need first team football - sweet bugger all about wanting to play in blue and white.

what a difference to hear new signings say they came because they liked what they saw at the club and the way the manager is going about things- and they want to be part of the future

Keep going DP - I have a sneaky feeling we are going to be hard to beat this coming season

Well said DP