My idea to regenerate the club

How's about we get into the semi of the FA Cup and the final of the League Cup, without splashing much money on the squad and indeed selling the odd good player for decent money? I reckon that would get the, "stay-aways," involved. I am shocked at the lack of ambition shown by our current owners that they haven't already done this, thereby allowing our rivals to overtake us.

How's about we get into the semi of the FA Cup and the final of the League Cup, without splashing much money on the squad and indeed selling the odd good player for decent money? I reckon that would get the, "stay-aways," involved. I am shocked at the lack of ambition shown by our current owners that they haven't already done this, thereby allowing our rivals to overtake us.

You're a visionary. They should name the stand after you.

You're a visionary. They should name the stand after you.

NO!,For this radical idea i think i beer should be named after this poster.....

( But it will have to taste like piss due to his southern location)

Where will we find such a beverage???????????????????

Hmmmmm.....that could work for next season.

The season after though, we'd need to win the League, thanks to a last-minute penalty, given away by a stern-faced Mancunian..........who in 15 years time we'll make manager......or maybe not.

Ludicrous suggestion that....... I expect your plan involves fans queueing up all night for tickets for the first away game to!!! :ranting:

NO!,For this radical idea i think i beer should be named after this poster.....

( But it will have to taste like piss due to his southern location)

Where will we find such a beverage???????????????????

Middleton Junction. "Leeslovers' Leeslover's, "Leeslover Ale," from Lees will also send Midlands pedants into ecstacy, further boosting interest in the club from further afield. I think I have this one nailed on, I merely await confirmation that the owners are going to sort it out. Or maybe Barry Owen could pass the message along?

Great idea, but are you going to pay my plane fare so I can get to the League Cup final?

I have this recurring dream in which I pay for a flight from Melbourne to Manchester just so I can go to the League Cup final and watch us lose 1-0 to Forest.

Middleton Junction. "Leeslovers' Leeslover's, "Leeslover Ale," from Lees will also send Midlands pedants into ecstacy, further boosting interest in the club from further afield. I think I have this one nailed on, I merely await confirmation that the owners are going to sort it out. Or maybe Barry Owen could pass the message along?

I knew there must be a flaw in your idea somewhere. :blink:

You know - I think that it could work - just need to raid Citeh and Leeds for a few decent young 'uns :grin:

Does Barry Owen even know who the owners are?