Something big about to break at BP?

Just been to pick my shirt up and Simon Blitz and Ian Hill were there.

Will Haining's still training with the club too, saw him in his kit amongst other players returning from training. Greegs was strutting up Sheepfoot Lane, that guy should walk about to strains of 'Staying Alive'!

I saw Haining this morning fully kitted in Latics training gear. Also saw Smalley who had jeans and a shirt on. Make of that what you will

Absolutely nothing. Dean was in the shop at dinner in training kit....with his jumper tied round his neck like we all used to do in the early 80's !!!! My theory is Alan has discovered a way of time travel and there about to announce it to the world but they thought they would test it first by sending Dean back to the 80's to teach Lee Hughes about the dangers of drink as a teenager....Allegedly <_<

Just been to pick my shirt up and Simon Blitz and Ian Hill were there.

Will Haining's still training with the club too, saw him in his kit amongst other players returning from training. Greegs was strutting up Sheepfoot Lane, that guy should walk about to strains of 'Staying Alive'!

Nothing major, just wait until next Friday when the proposed new site is unveiled :shock:

Absolutely nothing. Dean was in the shop at dinner in training kit....with his jumper tied round his neck like we all used to do in the early 80's !!!! My theory is Alan has discovered a way of time travel and there about to announce it to the world but they thought they would test it first by sending Dean back to the 80's to teach Lee Hughes about the dangers of drink as a teenager....Allegedly <_<

If Alan is able to exercise his blood-lust across time, will he be able to change history, like if he drains your newborn grandfather will it mean that you won’t then exist? I think we need to be told.

somthing big greegs arse?

He was in the sauna at the gym last night. Looked tired. Asked him how his pre-season was going and he said 'Bloody hard work!'. Never was a fan of preseason training myself......

Oh, and the arse is still big.