Eardley - Derby interested?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let him go an oof it down the line there instead of here

p.s. im not jumping on the whole boo eardly bandwagon just very disapointed with his distribution today. thought he had turned a corner at end of last season with some good performances but hes just back to his usual self

p.s. im not jumping on the whole boo eardly bandwagon just very disapointed with his distribution today. thought he had turned a corner at end of last season with some good performances but hes just back to his usual self

Here we go already........

His 'usual self' is someone who 'hoofs it down the line'? :lol:

Eardley out!

Amazing that so many PROFESSIONAL managers and scouts rate him so highly and are keeping very close tabs on him, must be all that hoofing down the line he does.

thats the first time iv put a negative post about him iv defended him alot last year (not on here dint start postin till end of season) last year he dint have any other option than to hoof it he can tackle and is only young and will improve but now he has two good centre midfielders who are willing to take the ball off the defence an play it them selves so what is his excuse now? too many times today he had a simple pass to a midfielder and he tried hittin it down the line and it not working. and his crossing was woefull. you can try an defend him all u want but if u try sayin his crossing was good today then your jus blatent liars

I think its hillarious ... I'm guessing u werent the wassock baracking him everytime he touched it!!

But even still ... Gregan hoofed it everytime it came near the big man yet people find this amusing ... Eardley recieves a hospital pass and misplaces a pass and yet he gets abuse for every man and his dog ... its dreadful treatment of a genuine talent we possess, but wot the hell lets all join in ... FFS

I was once again ashamed by some of my fellow Latics fans 2day!

p.s. Furman was SUPERB !! never stopped and looks for the ball at every opportunity which can only help Eardley :)

p.s. Furman was SUPERB !! never stopped and looks for the ball at every opportunity which can only help Eardley smile.gif

if Eardley ever bloody gives it to him.

Eardley is a poor player for a so called 'international' and with his level of game experience.

Come on Derby where is that 500k plus you've got to buy him.....

I think its hillarious ... I'm guessing u werent the wassock baracking him everytime he touched it!!

But even still ... Gregan hoofed it everytime it came near the big man yet people find this amusing ... Eardley recieves a hospital pass and misplaces a pass and yet he gets abuse for every man and his dog ... its dreadful treatment of a genuine talent we possess, but wot the hell lets all join in ... FFS

p.s. Furman was SUPERB !! never stopped and looks for the ball at every opportunity which can only help Eardley :)

I barraked Eardley every time he touched the ball. He was dreadful and deserved it. I do it every time and it makes me happy. Bring back Scott McNiven, all is forgiven.

I barraked Eardley every time he touched the ball. He was dreadful and deserved it. I do it every time and it makes me happy. Bring back Scott McNiven, all is forgiven.

For all his qualities he does possess etc I think he is wasted at right back and normally does get wasted as soon as anybody with pace comes near him.

Do we sell him?

Yeah for me, use some of the cash for a pacey striker speculate to accumulate and all that.

For an international I don't rate him highly myself.

Guest FyldeBlue

Says it all really, with fans ?????? like you....is it any wonder why hundreds... no probably thousands never go to Boundary Park anymore.

This sadly is the new breed of teenager (I suspect) getting interested in football, absolutely NO IDEA and thinks booing and berating his own team players is part of being a supporter !... get it right pal - YOU'RE NOT ONE !

It will just be a matter of time before the new players at B.P. make a mistake then have to put with the "BOO BOYS" slagging them off when quite clearly most, no ALL of them don't even have a gnat's bollocks for brains and even then only 1% of it :disappointed: is football knowledge

I suggest to you Legoboy - that may a clue, perhaps he's not a yet a teenager ??....could be just out of nursery, but I am open to correction on that, I also unreservedly apologise if I over estimated your age.....it would be best for you and all the others of the same ilk.....to get out of Boundary Park - the Club DON'T want you. :ranting: over and out !

i dont boo/barrack, i just dont rate him, yes he can put a good foot in from time to time and has pace but in the main his positioning, crossing and distribution are woefully poor for a player of his international/league experience.

im sick of this 'ooh hes only young' bollocks, hes been in the team a solid 3-4 years now and hasnt progressed his game. I honestly feel he looked better at 17 when he broke in than he does now.

I also suspect he has a 'im better than oldham cos im an international' attitude about him - certainly apparant when he couldnt be bothered chasing back vs stockport and tranmere last year.

SELL for 500k + and invest it..

i dont boo/barrack, i just dont rate him, yes he can put a good foot in from time to time and has pace but in the main his positioning, crossing and distribution are woefully poor for a player of his international/league experience.

im sick of this 'ooh hes only young' bollocks, hes been in the team a solid 3-4 years now and hasnt progressed his game. I honestly feel he looked better at 17 when he broke in than he does now.

I also suspect he has a 'im better than oldham cos im an international' attitude about him - certainly apparant when he couldnt be bothered chasing back vs stockport and tranmere last year.

SELL for 500k + and invest it..

If people don't rate him that's their opinion, fair enough but for some to abuse for no real reason is unforgivable.

If people don't rate him that's their opinion, fair enough but for some to abuse for no real reason is unforgivable.

i think its the fact that on some days his heart doesnt seem in it and also the fact that time and time again he makes the most basic of errors eg passing poorly when given a bit of time and space to find someone that gets on peoples backs, the lack of efffort being shown.

anyone will forgive someone for lack of ability as long as they give their all for 90mins when getting paid a nice wedge to play football and train for 2hrs a day in the week and not prance around like you're the big i am

if Eardley ever bloody gives it to him.

Eardley is a poor player for a so called 'international' and with his level of game experience.

Come on Derby where is that 500k plus you've got to buy him.....

Eardley has had no-one to pass it to since Wellens .. no wonder his passing is "not any good anymore" ... **(i don't agree)** - now hopefully both Furman and CM partner will be the option he needs. Did u actually go 2day b/c Eardley looked far more competent on the ball and in bringing the midfield into the game than JoeJack

So you're slagging him off for everything except his passing really, which is what he usually gets stick for? He must be really, really awful.

no that wasnt me i persanally think its disgraceful to turn up to a pre season friendly and abuse a playyer after 29 minutes, if im not mistaken it was his first start of pre season aswel. if your going to do that y bother going.

and yes gregan hoofed it alot today your right he didnt look at the races today.

i personaly think it could suit the club and neal for him to move if the right money came in. he doesnt seem to be developing as he shud an as the scouts from the big clubs expected. he has potential but can we afford to play him all season based on potential whilst waiting to turn that potential into something more concrete? maybe its time to sell and sign a steadie eddie to play right back and do a good job every week, maybe im wrong

no that wasnt me i persanally think its disgraceful to turn up to a pre season friendly and abuse a playyer after 29 minutes, if im not mistaken it was his first start of pre season aswel. if your going to do that y bother going.

and yes gregan hoofed it alot today your right he didnt look at the races today.

i personaly think it could suit the club and neal for him to move if the right money came in. he doesnt seem to be developing as he shud an as the scouts from the big clubs expected. he has potential but can we afford to play him all season based on potential whilst waiting to turn that potential into something more concrete? maybe its time to sell and sign a steadie eddie to play right back and do a good job every week, maybe im wrong

I agree that he is maybe not going to develop much more as a player with us. I am intrigued who we are going to get that is not worse than last year's player of the season in that position though? The choice before us is (so long as the offers come in) sell him and get someone less good in but with money to improve the squad as a whole, or keep him. Oldham's right back this season will be either Neal Eardley, or someone less good than him. FACT!

This is a :censored: joke this why is he so bad? think of a better right back in this league that is realistic for us?

his crossing is usually awesome, he beats mean yes he is a bit suspect at defending at times but isnt everyone, some people are a joke for criticising neal hes a good player

Edited by Lookers_Carl
swearing

I agree that he is maybe not going to develop much more as a player with us. I am intrigued who we are going to get that is not worse than last year's player of the season in that position though? The choice before us is (so long as the offers come in) sell him and get someone less good in but with money to improve the squad as a whole, or keep him. Oldham's right back this season will be either Neal Eardley, or someone less good than him. FACT!

ye ok he was voted best right back but can you honestly say you werent supprised that he was?