I think I can hear Big Fin crying from here :lol:

Hey! My position on Wolfy softened in recent months... he had his final shot to prove himself, and just like the last 5 years, he has come up short (no pun intended :lol:)

I dont think anyone in their right mind ever thought he would make it as a first choice striker at Oldham... I wish him luck, however as has been said - 5 years here playing virtually no football has probably meant he is massively behind lots of young strikers in the game at the moment... Injuries and mis-management (how he hasnt been out on loan astounds me) may have cost him his shot...

... ah well...

Hey! My position on Wolfy softened in recent months... he had his final shot to prove himself, and just like the last 5 years, he has come up short (no pun intended :lol:)

I dont think anyone in their right mind ever thought he would make it as a first choice striker at Oldham... I wish him luck, however as has been said - 5 years here playing virtually no football has probably meant he is massively behind lots of young strikers in the game at the moment... Injuries and mis-management (how he hasnt been out on loan astounds me) may have cost him his shot...

... ah well...

I always got the impression your views where tongue in cheek :wink:

I just find it amazing how everyone seems to have such strong opinions on a young reserve striker who has played a handful of games. The way some go on you would think it was him with a driving offence in his past. The club probably take more money in pies than he costs in wages.

I just find it amazing how everyone seems to have such strong opinions on a young reserve striker who has played a handful of games. The way some go on you would think it was him with a driving offence in his past. The club probably take more money in pies than he costs in wages.

nowt wrong with not rating a player surely.......He's been here long enough to be complimented/criticised.