Parker deal could be a goer...

Bloody hell, DP must really rate himself as a man manager if he thinks he can straighten Parker out.

:pray: he can, IF, we sign him.

Otherwise we have a poor mans Michael Ricketts or Brett Omerod on our hands

And we have had far too many of them in recent seasons.

Edited by singe

Parker hit double figures every year for the Lashers in this division, he didn't score in the Championship and not sure what went wrong at Hudds but if Pav can click and Parker can do what he does then we have a partnership.

Thought parker played on the wing?

:pray: he can, IF, we sign him.

Otherwise we have a poor mans Michael Ricketts or Brett Omerod on our hands

And we have had far too many of them in recent seasons.

Thats my concern, there's no doubt he has some ability and pace, but he really does come with an awful lot of baggage.

This I guess will be another last chance saloon for him, here's hoping he can sort himself out and apply himself to the task of playing football. :unsure:

Probably the same one that saw:

The Arabs coming.

Michael Duberry

Smalley to Norwich

Smalley to Blackpool

Eardley to Huddersfield

Come off it, you know I don't post bollcoks and the guy that is my source has been spot on with everything he has told me over the years, he works for the club and has worked tirelessly to raise funds for the club. Believe what you want, I haven't said he's signed - he's been spotted, whether the deal will go through is another matter.

Thought parker played on the wing?

Nah, this is what i dont get with all these comparisons to Colbeck...

Kiegan Parker is a striker... him and Morell played up top to great effect for the lashers... however him, Morell and Hoolahoop all interchanged all the time to great effect...

He is the type of player we need... and him and Paw could be a good combo... it doesnt stop him being an absolute tosser though...

<_<

Kiegan Parker or Lee Hughes - you decide

kiegan parker

wanted us to sign him b4 he went to huddersfield,got some abuse over it as people keep saying he and greagan cant play together,and he has a problem with attitude...

on his day he is or would be a good addition to the team,good goal record and would be a good foil for pav....

if he doesnt cost anything then why not...rather have him than a has been or journey man who just wants to get fit then sod off again.

i think this could be a decent signing, if anyone can sort his attitude out its got to be DP

but ill say it again that i think we need 2 new strikers, so keigan parker + 1 (lee hughes) and ill be happy

Keigan Parker or Lee Hughes - Lee Hughes all day

I'm getting that same sickly feeling I got when we linked to Windass :bigcry:

Me too TBH; he looked a shadow of the player he was when we played them at the Gayfarm; Greegs had him well & truly in his pocket.

He comes with alot of baggage too - could be a bag egg in the dressing room; where i thought we were trying to distance ourselves from the slack drinking culture of past years.....

we'll watch this space......but omminously he fits in with the DP favourite of big man / little man up front doesn't he???

On ability to get goals - Lee Hughes all day

we have to be able to afford his wages first turned down a move to Barnsley due to wages and Hudds offered him more than Swansea when he signed for them.. Had talks up in Scotland this pre-season but Kilmarnock couldnt afford him Hearts are also chasing him I believe...

[/b]

I'll take the bald, disqualified one all day thanks.....

Exactly. You can witter on about thier respective personalities all you want... they are both damaged goods.. but the simple fact is Lee Hughes could get you 20 goals a season. Keigan Parker struggles to get into double figures.

Not even a contest for me.

As has been said, If you could have them both, then we really have options. 3 very different strikers. (and COG and Brooky... and if we want someone to fall over repeatedly then there is Jigsaw...)