Boundary Blues

Hi,

Posting this for my nephew, hes 15 so will he be able to join Boundary Blues for £50 inc season ticket? I think last time I check you could but I'm not so sure now :blush: :blush:

Thanks

Fairly certain you can, i think its lisa on here you need to talk to, though not sure?

Isn't Boundary Blues under 12s only, might be worth PM'ing Danoafc or his missus Lisa who is involved with the junior supporters.

Fairly sure it is up to 16 as Wardle's topic on the section above says that by age 17 they'll have the bug and keep going. Was certainly up to 16 a few years back when I had one. Not that long ago!

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

A BB season ticket is £50 and gets you into the Chaddy or Rochdale Road stands, away trips at massive discount prices, a free gift, chance to be a mascot, Christmas and end of season parties at discounted prices, birthday card, newsletters, and chance to be a ball boy. If you don’t want to buy a season ticket then kids can be member of BB for £10 and you get all the benefits just without the season ticket.

As long as you are 16 or under on 31s December 2009 then you can apply for one. You will need to take proof of age to the ticket office and it will take a few days to get the ticket back as they are not processed by the ticket office staff.

Thanks

Lisa

A BB season ticket is £50 and gets you into the Chaddy or Rochdale Road stands, away trips at massive discount prices, a free gift, chance to be a mascot, Christmas and end of season parties at discounted prices, birthday card, newsletters, and chance to be a ball boy. If you don’t want to buy a season ticket then kids can be member of BB for £10 and you get all the benefits just without the season ticket.

As long as you are 16 or under on 31s December 2009 then you can apply for one. You will need to take proof of age to the ticket office and it will take a few days to get the ticket back as they are not processed by the ticket office staff.

Thanks

Lisa

and as the father of a nine year old who has been a BB for 3 years and sampled all the above then I thinks it's worth every penny.

Why did Boundary Blues stop doing the meetings at the Queen ELizabeth Hall? Im being very nostalgic today.

Simply due to demand! I think there used to be over 1,000 members when they used the QEH but now with approx 300, the demand just isn't there. The 2 parties we do a year are normally well attended and sell out but we nearly always make a loss on them so to use the QEH would cost us a fortune!

Simply due to demand! I think there used to be over 1,000 members when they used the QEH but now with approx 300, the demand just isn't there. The 2 parties we do a year are normally well attended and sell out but we nearly always make a loss on them so to use the QEH would cost us a fortune!

Aww, that is very sad. At least you get more of a chance of being a mascot these days. All i got to do was go on radio cavell!

Thanks

Lisa

How are members kept informed of whats happening/up and coming events on?

As my son is a new member to this and I'm not sure how BB work :huh:

Thanks

Edited by bazzaoafc

How are members kept informed of whats happening/up and coming events on?

As my son is a new member to this and I'm not sure how BB work :huh:

Thanks

I think you get a newsletter every now and again, It isn't quite as easy to stay in touch after the loss of the BB Lounge in the NSM Stand

I can't believe that the demand has dropped since the QEH was used for Junior Latics, we were even worse of a team then with less fan's. Surely better promotions(advertising wise as the price is excellent), a specific part of the website for BB members could lure back the kids to becoming Latic fan's. I suppose with the Lookers being demolished and the inside sweet/play area now gone, keeping the kids entertained at BP is difficult. With our new stadium I hope we re-introduce a similar area just for the youngsters as it proved very popular.

Because we all know the kids are the future B)

There is a section on the website under 'fans' but to be honest it doesn't get updated as often as we'd like it to be. There is a noticeboard in the club shop but obviously you are only going to see that if you actually go into the shop!! You can get in touch with me on here, or, PM me. We also have an email address boundaryblues@oldhamathletic.co.uk but we are dependant on someone at the club looking and forwardind those onto us.

Also, we are around every match day sorting out ball boys and mascots so just shout at us!!

We try to produce 3 newsletters a year, August, November and April.

Sometimes we will ask the club to put announcements on the website regarding away travel and parties, we also ask the chron to put items in on a Tuesday for us.

Most of the season tickets are now available to collect unless you have renewed in the last couple of weeks. If you want me to check them PM me the name and I'll have a look that it's been renewed/processed.