The Wolf

The rat? was crap sent him away, he came back and was brilliant must have ate something radioactive, anyway last i heard he left for a place full of sewers and crap so he can feel at home

look on wrexham web site,new signing matty wolfenden and a picture of gary mcdonald not once but twice!!!their in for a big shock when they find out that they have signed a "umpa lumpa"!!!

look on wrexham web site,new signing matty wolfenden and a picture of gary mcdonald not once but twice!!!their in for a big shock when they find out that they have signed a "umpa lumpa"!!!

:lol: Hilarious! They are in for a right shock!

Such a shame to see him go. Remember that wonder goal at Everton? We are really gonna miss............ wait a minute!!

Will he be signing with Wrexham as a free agent having left us? I know he was on a short term 'rolling' type contract with us. I was wondering if we had any leverage to ask for a reduction of the percentage that they will receive for Eardley, rather than them paying us a fee...?

Will he be signing with Wrexham as a free agent having left us? I know he was on a short term 'rolling' type contract with us. I was wondering if we had any leverage to ask for a reduction of the percentage that they will receive for Eardley, rather than them paying us a fee...?

Bloody Hell, I don't think even we'd have the brass neck to ask for a fee for Wolfy.

He'd been released anyway, so was a free agent.