Movoto - Sunderland centre back

I asked a Sunderland fan colleague about this guy, he said he's a bit of a mystery, not been seen too often and people have split opinions on him on their forums. Some fans that have seen him for the reserves say get him in there, he's a good un, but others say he's gash and will never be good ebough, really split opinions on him.

So, I reckon he might as well come here, and be hated and loved by our fans instead... At least he would get a game.

asked a Sunderland fan colleague about this guy, he said he's a bit of a mystery, not been seen too often and people have split opinions on him on their forums. Some fans that have seen him for the reserves say get him in there, he's a good un, but others say he's gash and will never be good ebough, really split opinions on him.

So, I reckon he might as well come here, and be hated and loved by our fans instead... At least he would get a game.

That's probably typical fans views on any player, bad, good or great, change the name to Berbatov and you will see what I mean.

Edited by BP1960

That's probably typical fans views on any player, bad, good or great, change the name to Berbatov and you will see what I mean.

Mvoto's going on loan to Charlton (same division as Latics) according to todays Sunday People.

• 1 year later...