Gregan article on OS

Ridiculous. 12 foot tall lizards travel in space ships, not white Fiats.

that just raises more questions???????

Im talkin about a stretched photo on the OS n how it looked funny now im being linked with lizards in space ships??

fair enough i need some coffee lol :disappointed:

No doubt you believe that George Bush lit a banger underneath the Twin Towers and that Prince Philip happens to like driving around Paris in a white Fiat.

PMSL! I love the way you've described those conspiracy theories - have you got one for the moon landing?

Afraid not but I'm sure thelaticsfan will have several hundred. :grin:

:huh:

Although i appreciate people believe i am capable of that level of creativity im afraid i must confess...

I saw gregans pic on that article on the os and noticed it was stretched upwards, i found it funny and as a joke said gregan must have done it himself,

I do not have any inside sources to say he did it himself nor do i believe he had any idea that the photo was even put up

as for the moonlanding, i didnt even know we had a moon! :blink:

:huh:

Although i appreciate people believe i am capable of that level of creativity im afraid i must confess...

I saw gregans pic on that article on the os and noticed it was stretched upwards, i found it funny and as a joke said gregan must have done it himself,

I do not have any inside sources to say he did it himself nor do i believe he had any idea that the photo was even put up

as for the moonlanding, i didnt even know we had a moon! :blink:

It was faked by childrens TV

1-255692-6372-t.jpg

Rumour is that Gregan's arse is on standby for the faking of the NASA landing on Jupiter, as soon as they can find a tin of beans big enough to match the scale required.