Calling gamble fans

After the failure of my 50/1 punt on Lee Hughes as the divisions top scorer last season, Blue Square are offering me a free bet to the value of one I place. I think my ill-advised banker will be Latics to beat County, anyone got any ideas for a slightly longer odds one? Can be Latics or not, and don't mind it being a long burner.

NB I don't understand betting. At all. So don't say anything complicated plaease :)

After the failure of my 50/1 punt on Lee Hughes as the divisions top scorer last season, Blue Square are offering me a free bet to the value of one I place. I think my ill-advised banker will be Latics to beat County, anyone got any ideas for a slightly longer odds one? Can be Latics or not, and don't mind it being a long burner.

NB I don't understand betting. At all. So don't say anything complicated plaease :)

Hughes' about 7/1 to be League 2 top goalscorer - more likely than last year.

Hughes' about 7/1 to be League 2 top goalscorer - more likely than last year.

Hmmm. If he is fit most of the time and they have a half decent side, which they should have, it should be a closed book. Nice suggestion, it's largely betting on his fitness I guess.

I'll give you 50/1 that you see kick off at every away match you go to... :grin:

You want me to ditch Mark then? ;) I don't think I've been late to an away game since Brentford away in the FA Cup reply c 1998. I keep telling people, it's the way home I have occasional issues with...

How about a cricket bet? 4/1 on England to win the current series 2 - 0.

Hmmmm. I reckon we'll beat them at Headingley but I doubt we'll bowl them out twice at the Oval, especially with Mr F on crutches. Another tempter. Better place it tomorrow morning if this one is in the mixer.

I've had a couple of good looking bets this week..

Main one for me is on the handicap premiership....I've got Sunderland with about 24 points start. I think they'll have a cracking season. - 18/1

For some reason, i've got a massive hunch that Torquay will start with a bang against Chesterfield. A long way to travel to a ground where fans will be roaring on their team back in the football league. Managed to get 5/2 on that one :)

Everything I fancy for the forthcoming season....

To win Championship - Sheff Utd @ 10/1

Championship Top Scorer - Ched Evans (Sheff Utd) @ 14/1

To be relegated - Tranmere @ 11/2

To be relegated - Ipswich @ 28/1 (I think Keane is going to royally :censored: it up and leave and they'll bring some Alan Shearer type hero in that will do a Bryan Gunn....EDIT....or funnily enough...an Alan Shearer :grin:)

Team Match ups - Latics vs Tranmere - Oldham @ 10/11

Team Match ups - Carlisle vs Hartlepool - Hartlepool @ 11/8

Team Match ups - Swindon vs B.Rovers - Swindon @ 1/1

To win Premiersip - Chelsea @ 2/1

League One Handicap Betting: Leeds start with 0pts head start....I fancy Swindon with +20pts @ 18/1

There ya go...plenty to look at :grin:

NB: Not liable for any idiot that sticks their mortgage on any of my tips and ends up living in a box on the Clayton playing fields :wink:

Edited by boundaryblue80

:NB: Not liable for any idiot that sticks their mortgage on any of my tips and ends up living in a box on the Clayton playing fields :wink:

I think you'll find the residents near BP have a covenant in their deeds preventing that. :wink:

I also think the odds will be quite high on Ronnie Biggs getting out of hospital in Norwich without suffering from MRSA or canary flu

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Just nicked this of our 606 page:

Chris Taylor to score 'anytime' during tomorrows game @ 5/1 with William Hill, the majority of the other bookies are only offering between 2 and 3/1 so get on board whilst Hills have such a big price on offer

Just nicked this of our 606 page:

Chris Taylor to score 'anytime' during tomorrows game @ 5/1 with William Hill, the majority of the other bookies are only offering between 2 and 3/1 so get on board whilst Hills have such a big price on offer

Even funnier when they are offering 7/4 on Alessandra to score at anytime and 5/1 for Rob Purdie to score at anytime!!

• 1 month later...