According to a guy in front of me at todays game he has heard from one of the coaching staff that Taylor is 'definately going leeds'

Yes, fine if theyll pay 1mill +add ons/clauses

question is if/when he does go will DP get cash to get two/three players in? our bench today still shows were mssing a few players, no real wingers aside from taylor and smalley and if abbott gets injured we'd be screwed i think, need another decent big striker and a winger or two and a centre half.

we shall see...............

Guest sheridans_world

Apparently he had a groin injury.

Thats the funny thing about rumours

P.s. Leeds have signed a replacement for Delph anyway. Michael Doyle from Coventry - season long loan.

its all well and good saying we need all of these players but we have brought in around 12 players I think and we need to give them time to gel. we have 5 strikers so i dont think we'll be seeing any more of those. maybe another winger if taylor goes but in my opinion, i think its unlikely he'll go to leeds as they may be seen as competition to us so the management wont want to let him go and he's an oldham lad

According to a guy in front of me at todays game he has heard from one of the coaching staff that Taylor is 'definately going leeds'

Yes, fine if theyll pay 1mill +add ons/clauses

question is if/when he does go will DP get cash to get two/three players in? our bench today still shows were mssing a few players, no real wingers aside from taylor and smalley and if abbott gets injured we'd be screwed i think, need another decent big striker and a winger or two and a centre half.

we shall see...............

So that's a named authoritative source.

I didn't know Taylor was 'supposedly' injured.

Apparently he had a groin injury.

Thats the funny thing about rumours

P.s. Leeds have signed a replacement for Delph anyway. Michael Doyle from Coventry - season long loan.

Hmm you are right and wrong. We need a left winger - Adam Hammill we was interested in but he's joined Barnsley. We needed a defensive midfielder - we got Doyle on a season long loan.

Hmm you are right and wrong. We need a left winger - Adam Hammill we was interested in but he's joined Barnsley. We needed a defensive midfielder - we got Doyle on a season long loan.

boombastic thinks that Chrissy is better

Yes, apparently his groin is quite bad.....also has a suspect right knee, not sure if it is patella displacement.

Boombastic overheard somebody say he was on his way out to a new club after the match

The owner of The Old Original Restaurant told me on Friday that Taylor was going to Leeds before Aug 31st. Apparently Taylor is a regular in there and the owner is a Leeds fan who claims to know some directors there. But I'm choosing to take that rumour with a pinch of salt.

The owner of The Old Original Restaurant told me on Friday that Taylor was going to Leeds before Aug 31st. Apparently Taylor is a regular in there and the owner is a Leeds fan who claims to know some directors there. But I'm choosing to take that rumour with a pinch of salt.

the owner of the old original, used to frequent the sponsers suite, quite regularly about 5 years ago. Is he oldham or not

Hmmmm, Not doubting you or anything but could this just be a Leeds fan hoping(and proberly making it up)?

Cant see why Taylor would walk into a restaurant and say he was leaving to the owner that happens to be a Leeds fan, Doesnt seem that type of lad and i think he would show latics fans a bit more respect than that. Fair enough if he goes even to Leeds as it would be a great move for him and logistcally ideal for him as he wouldnt have to move but i hope we get some decent money to make our team/squad overall better as one player doesnt make a team,.

Hmmmm, Not doubting you or anything but could this just be a Leeds fan hoping(and proberly making it up)?

Cant see why Taylor would walk into a restaurant and say he was leaving to the owner that happens to be a Leeds fan, Doesnt seem that type of lad and i think he would show latics fans a bit more respect than that. Fair enough if he goes even to Leeds as it would be a great move for him and logistcally ideal for him as he wouldnt have to move but i hope we get some decent money to make our team/squad overall better as one player doesnt make a team,.

That is what I'm hoping, but I do believe Taylor knows the owner very well. But the owner does know I'm a Latics fan so it could just have been that he was trynng to wind me up.

That is what I'm hoping, but I do believe Taylor knows the owner very well. But the owner does know I'm a Latics fan so it could just have been that he was trynng to wind me up.

Hopefully it is a wind up but there seems to be quite alot of these rumours(Taylor to Leeds) ever since the Oldham Chronicle had a story on it a couple of months ago for there not to be some truth. Although i hope its all a load of bollocks ive got a bad feeling Taylor will be at Leeds before the transfer window closes.

Edited by jonny84

Hopefully it is a wind up but there seems to be quite alot of these rumours(Taylor to Leeds) ever since the Oldham Chronicle had a story on it a couple of months ago for there not to be some truth. Although i hope its all a load of bollocks ive got a bad feeling Taylor will be at Leeds before the transfer window closes.

We (Leeds) dont have a replacement for Delph. Doyle is giving competition for central midfield (for Howson and Kilkenny who is injured) Delph was a central midfielder but was played on the left wing. We do have Bradley Johnson and Robinson/Snoddy but we still haven't replaced Delph. Isn't Taylor a left winger?

I heard the rumour is true that he is coming to Leeds and our manager has been told he can have a good amount after the sale of Delph. We were apparently after Adam Hammill who has just gone to barnsley but that was only a rumour also. The Taylor rumour has been cropping up for a few weeks though and I know Grayson said he is bringing 2 more players in so who knows.