No matchday photos

I used to like looking through the match gallery. Maybe Mr Ackroyd will have the answers! :)

Been rare to have pictures from away matches on offical site. ieve the guys who take the pics at BP do it for nothing and I suspect traveling around the country is not really an option because of this. They are at big games and the Cron is usually there.

Usually go to oppo site .... pics here http://www.leytonorient.com/page/Gallery/0...1756676,00.html

Been rare to have pictures from away matches on offical site. ieve the guys who take the pics at BP do it for nothing and I suspect traveling around the country is not really an option because of this. They are at big games and the Cron is usually there

The photographer was there i saw him but maybe like everything else we got to wait till Monday.

This isnt a criticism of the Webmaster, but every other club has manager interviews online, why are we the only club who haven't.

There is extensive coverage of Mr Penney's comments, along with those of Pawel Abbott and Andy Holdsworth, in the Full Match Report from the Leyton Orient game. This was available here from around 7:30pm on Saturday.

There is now also full video of those three interviews available to Latics Player subscribers via the Latics Player home page, here.

However, to avoid confusion from now on it has been agreed that the Managers post match comments will be moved into a separate article.

Rgds,

Ste

There is extensive coverage of Mr Penney's comments, along with those of Pawel Abbott and Andy Holdsworth, in the Full Match Report from the Leyton Orient game. This was available here from around 7:30pm on Saturday.

There is now also full video of those three interviews available to Latics Player subscribers via the Latics Player home page, here.

However, to avoid confusion from now on it has been agreed that the Managers post match comments will be moved into a separate article.

Rgds,

Ste

I meant a Latics Player interview that we could see for ourselves.

I meant a Latics Player interview that we could see for ourselves.

Unfortunately the limitations of a 3G dongle are such that uploading a complete interview is very difficult. The connection, as anyone with a 3G mobile phone can testify, is subject to dropouts and slowness.

As a result the video's are currently uploaded at the earliest possible moment - first thing on a Monday morning.

I appreciate that fans want to know what DP, and others, have to say after the game but the physical constraints of a 3G connection are difficult to overcome.

I hope that fans appreciate the videos, and if there are suggestions or requests as to how they can be improved I welcome constructive criticism or advice via email, I have only been doing it for 2 weeks after all.

Rgds,

Ste