Who Are The best.

Just thought i would make a discussion up because its a bit quite on here. Anyway i wanted to know what club you thought brought the best away fans to us ?

I thought blackpool. they always bring loads, even though its only a short distance they still are a very loud vocal lot. still hate them :D

Just thought i would make a discussion up because its a bit quite on here. Anyway i wanted to know what club you thought brought the best away fans to us ?

I thought blackpool. they always bring loads, even though its only a short distance they still are a very loud vocal lot. still hate them :D

Id go for Sheff utd when we were in the prem, all of them singing and very loud. As for Blackpool :ranting:

Burnley and Preston bought a whole load fairly regularly. Stoke bought decent numbers fairly regularly and then for that one game bought massive numbers- however considering what when on after that game I wonder how many Stoke fans were actually Stoke fans and not just pretending for the riot after. Citeh always seem to bring loads- even for occassional friendlies, but you would expect that (especially when you consider just how many Citeh fans were in the home ends). In terms of noise/numbers I'd give the award to MK Dons not long after they became MK Dons, their 30 fans outsang our 5000 comfortably that day- but that was probably because all their 30 fans were hardcore and if they had bought 150 or so they wouldn't have made any more noise.

Cardiff City?

The Yorkie teams (Wednesday, United and Leeds) always seemed to bring a large and vocal following. I was surprised by how good (maybe not in behaviour) Derby were when we played them in the Cup in the early nineties. And the Wolves always brought shed loads and were quite loud.

This season it'll be Exeter though.

i think the delilah song is great, and the welsh one

its a shame we dont have a 'club song' to sing - instaed of oooh wheeen theee bluees

we need someone like the united fan, who thinks songs up, then stands on a table and belts it out so it catches on

QPR were good in the playoff's.

Cardiff are usually really good and come in numbers considering the distance.

Sheff Wednesday are superb for numbers and noise - "If you dont 'kin bounce". Blackpool are decent. Leeds the same. Burnley used to bring shed loads - Broadway used to be a nightmare when they were here. Remember Preston bringing loads for the first away of the season (think it was the year they went up)

Stoke always brought loads - Delilah.

City - to be expected.

wouldnt mind seeing a picture of the old rre full, anyone got any ?

No picture, but there's quite a few 'old' video's on http://www.youtube.com/user/numptydumpty2 that show it.

Suprised so many people have put down Wolves - All they used to do was sing about Steve Bull and rip seats out before trying to get in the Paddock. :huh: