Leeds Messageboard

Sod it if it gets me in trouble, but the LUFC kitman lives near me, spoke to him in the Moor Allerton Sainsburys last night and he knows about who we have on trial and who the manager is looking at bringing in, we aren't getting Taylor, the club were interested the other week, but Oldham slapped a 1.5 million price tag on him, plus he's been carrying an injury all season and would need a month to get upto the fitness of the rest of the lads, so the club left it at the enquiry stage and moved onto another target. Our other target is a left winger from the Championship and it will be a loan deal until January with the option of making it permanent, IF he agrees to drop a division. We're also looking at signing one of our trialist strikers, I have no name - but I've never heard of him, all I know is he's foreign, possibly Italian?

Found that on the Unoffical Leeds messageboard

Linky for anyone!

Please dont lock this thread :D

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

I am a little cynical nowadays when players areinjured, though obviosuly we do know Tayls has been playing whilst injured.

That said we have quite a few out at the oment, wheres RoboPhysio, he needs to be called to account!

i'm only cynical when they're out with a 'virus',i'm always worried that they're actually hungover/have drug issues/have had their feet slashed by gangsters.

Saw on Sky Sports that Taylor is signing for Leeds tomorrow in a part deal with Tresor Kandol going the other way.

Leeds United set to complete the signings of Chris Taylor (Oldham) & Lee Bromby (Sheffield Utd) with Tresor Kandol heading to Oldham as part of the deal for Taylor.

Leeds to sign Chris Taylor from Oldham Athletic tomorrow afternoon subject to a medical, the deal is cash plus player with the fee expected to be around £400,000 plus striker Tresor Kandol on his way to Oldham.