Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of interest Sara, does your family know about your ever increasing fan base in the UK, your love of the Latics, and the attention your receiving from radio and newspapers, and if so what do they think about it.

Check out our video: Who Are Ya?!

Please please, give us some feedback. It would be greatly appreciated!

*Amber's ass is the real star of this video.

Sara xx

I don't think you'll have to take it down - but if it comes to the crunch I - and I'm sure others too - will host it elsewhere...

I don't think you'll have to take it down - but if it comes to the crunch I - and I'm sure others too - will host it elsewhere...

its all good clean fun, keep spreading the word ladies, you have been warmly welcomed! your part of the firm now. which brings , a life time of joys. :grin:

I may be in a minority here, but I can't help feeling they SHOULD be taken down...

....oh, and the videos should stay though. :naughty::blush:

Come on Zorrro.... the first time we men you asked me to call you Sean.... I was a little confused but went with it....

Its all making sense now....

Look, I didn't want to admit this in front of my fellow Lancastrians, but you've forced my hand (arf). I'm a massive Sean Bean fan. He's brilliant in those O2 adverts.

Check out our video: Who Are Ya?!

Please please, give us some feedback. It would be greatly appreciated!

*Amber's ass is the real star of this video.

Sara xx

I posted on your Facebook page Sara but for the record on here, DON'T TAKE THE VIDEO DOWN!!!!

We need as much good publicity as we can get right now

:ktf:

Edited by ghostofcecere

Look, I didn't want to admit this in front of my fellow Lancastrians, but you've forced my hand (arf). I'm a massive Sean Bean fan. He's brilliant in those O2 adverts.

Zorrro is a fan of something? He has interests and hobbies? :blink:

So you like tall blonde northerners?*

:nnnng:

Zorrro is a fan of something? He has interests and hobbies?

Zorrro is a fan of the overuse of consonants, Black Sambuca, The mighty, Mighty Crystal Palace, and slightly pretentious facial hair. Thats about it....

*surely for the purpose of the joke you may have been better choosing someone with the right initials... Sean Pertwee perhaps

Zorrro is a fan of slightly pretentious facial hair.

What?! :lol:

*surely for the purpose of the joke you may have been better choosing someone with the right initials... Sean Pertwee perhaps

It wouldn't have been funny, because I do actually like Sean Pertwee. Ever seen Love, Honour and Obey? He's tha man innit.