Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Videos containing some quality songs are great but none of them are going to help the ladies pass their exams (and I'm including you in this Diego- although I'm a big fan of Like a surgeon). But if the ladies know what all the things in this video are then that will help. If you search for amateur transplants on You Tube you will find more from some actual qualified doctors and their weird sense of humour.

EDIT: If only I was as good at computer mumbo jumbo as I am at whatever it is I'm good at I might have been able to embed that properly

Edited by rudemedic

Videos containing some quality songs are great but none of them are going to help the ladies pass their exams (and I'm including you in this Diego- although I'm a big fan of Like a surgeon). But if the ladies know what all the things in this video are then that will help. If you search for amateur transplants on You Tube you will find more from some actual qualified doctors and their weird sense of humour.

I still seem to have difficulty explaining what I was trying to do when I posted those links to humorous songs with a medical theme. It was not to help the girls pass their exams, :shock: it was to give them something to smile at, as relief from their hard day's night spent studying.

Thankfully my objective was achieved, but I didn't expect it to trigger off so much music testosterone. :blink:

I still seem to have difficulty explaining what I was trying to do when I posted those links to humorous songs with a medical theme. It was not to help the girls pass their exams, :shock: it was to give them something to smile at, as relief from their hard day's night spent studying.

Thankfully my objective was achieved, but I didn't expect it to trigger off so much music testosterone. :blink:

Mine does both (well any medic finds them quite funny).

What can I say? You're just on a higher intellectual plane to the rest.

You must find that girls a third your age go weak in the knees at such wit.

What can I say? You're just on a higher intellectual plane to the rest.

I think the more poignant question is not whether Diego is trying to make ladies young enough to be his grandchildren go weak at the knees. More, if Mrs. Diego knows this? Plus how much is it worth for anyone on here not to tell her?

Done that...back home now to watch us do it again on TV :grin:

EDIT: Just watched us...that 1st goal really is impressive....excellent vision from Sheehan...and I'm sure ya can see me fly out of my seat celebrating in the top left corner. Will check on the slow mo on Latics Player when it's on :grin:

Yes! Indeed it was me...on the BBC highlights, 27 seconds in, top left corner, I fling my arm in the air as I shout "come on!"...haha...what a geek I look! :grin:

Yes! Indeed it was me...on the BBC highlights, 27 seconds in, top left corner, I fling my arm in the air as I shout "come on!"...haha...what a geek I look! :grin:

Fortunately for me I wasn't sat in front of you (like I normally do) otherwise you'd have taken my head off with that arm fling.

I think we understood. Just the following occurred :wink:

I think the more poignant question is not whether Diego is trying to make ladies young enough to be his grandchildren go weak at the knees. More, if Mrs. Diego knows this? Plus how much is it worth for anyone on here not to tell her?

You both haven’t been following this thread closely enough.

If you had you, would realise the girls are attracted to “the cute little bald one” and those with “that sly smile and charmingly suave demeanor”.

I love Diego_Sideburns. He's just so full of information. x

I love you Mr.S .... I cant wait to meet you and Mrs. S !! It will be awesome!!

This thread is a marathon, not a sprint - keep up! B)

Ha ha diego, they spent so much time listening and laughing at your links that they slept in!! :lol: