Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think i read he will be playing the team that beat MK Dons, Worthy probably on the bench? :unsure:

Nice vid again BTW Sara. :grin:

On the bench of not, I just hope Yeovil gets a kick in the ass. :grin:

I'm soooooooo excited for this game. I'm going to sink into a deep depression if Latics lose to Yeovil.

Edited by sarausa

Sounds like he did. And it sounds like he really shouldn't have gotten booked...good tackle.

it wasn't a booking, it happened in front of where I sit and he clearly got the ball...... I think the problem might be he has a bit of a reputation for being a bit tough, and Referee's are looking to book him.

someone has voted for him in the MOM poll. I wonder who?

That was actually me. :)

it wasn't a booking, it happened in front of where I sit and he clearly got the ball...... I think the problem might be he has a bit of a reputation for being a bit tough, and Referee's are looking to book him.

Yeah it was a well timed tackle where he got the ball.

I think that lad needs a few pies inside him.

(not Rummy...)

Hey! Ask Wardlelatic! I'm on a nutritional programme that was inspired by Frank Shamrock! Not one pie!

Although Sav will testify that I succumbed to sausage roll or three Saturday night from the impressive buffet laid on by his better half. I'll have to train that lot off this week I suppose...

As for the video, I've not seen it yet too busy - however I'm bracing myself for an embarrassment. I suppose if it entertains.....

:rolleyes:

Where's Amber these days? :unsure:

She'll be in the next video! And on the boards again... She's been entertaining a cute boy visitor this week. I can't believe I'm still awake...

Edited by sarausa

Hey! Ask Wardlelatic! I'm on a nutritional programme that was inspired by Frank Shamrock! Not one pie!

Although Sav will testify that I succumbed to sausage roll or three Saturday night from the impressive buffet laid on by his better half. I'll have to train that lot off this week I suppose...

As for the video, I've not seen it yet too busy - however I'm bracing myself for an embarrassment. I suppose if it entertains.....

:rolleyes:

:lol: