Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright then, I'm getting in the shower so I will be back in a bit try not to have to much fun while I'm gone.... I would invite you but I dont think me, myself and I oh and Zorrros ego can all fit in one room at a time... and the blue pizza ummm!! :wink: Edited by Pink Card Lady

Alright then, I'm getting in the shower so I will be back in a bit try not to have to much fun while I'm gone.... I would invite you but I dont think me, myself and I oh and Zorrros ego can all fit in one room at a time... and the blue pizza ummm!! :wink:

Gee Amber we missed you so much .. its just not the same with out you ...hardy har har

I like these guys. They're clearly blessed with solid good sense.

Yeah. Clearly, they realize the monumental amount of people in the UK who would utilize all their energy to impersonate "Amber and Sara" on various football forums... ^_^ I like 'em too.

Yeah. Clearly, they realize the monumental amount of people in the UK who would utilize all their energy to impersonate "Amber and Sara" on various football forums... ^_^ I like 'em too.

Not forgetting the cost of hiring lookalikes, flying them to the Caymans and filming little monologues or duologues (is that right?!)!!!!

Not forgetting the cost of hiring lookalikes, flying them to the Caymans and filming little monologues or duologues (is that right?!)!!!!

My thoughts exactly.

That strikes me as a fair price, though in my experience these can both quickly turn to pulp.

Maybe I should start charging "kiwi" -- they have the longest shelf life. Definitely longer than one night. I'm sorry, I'm sorry....probably not the best time for jokes :petesake:

I'm afraid I can't get onto youtube whilst at work, though I trust you haven't lowered the tone.

due to no internet at home and no headphones in the library, i have never watched this. i am starting to feel that i am somehow missing out on something!

I suspect you aren't, if only due to the conspicuous absence of leeslover.

Sara and Amber, this is a clip of radio commentary that has cropped up in another OWTB thread. It's from the last game of the 90/91 season and it's something all Latics fans should hear.

A bit of English football history you will need to know before listening - Up until the season after this game the professional leagues were known as the 1st Division, 2nd Division, 3rd Division and the 4th Division, crazy I know. Latics were in the 2nd Division, going for promotion to the 1st. During the season after this game the 1st Division became known as the Premier League, better known now as the greedy league.

Its Latics vs Sheffield Wednesday, when the commentary starts Latics are loosing 0-2, to be champions of the 2nd Div win promotion to 1st Div and be founder member of the Premier League, Latics need to win.

That STILL gives me goosebumps and brings tears to the eyes every time I listen to it....... :lol:

That STILL gives me goosebumps and brings tears to the eyes every time I listen to it....... :lol:

You and me both....... still the best day of my life to date. I feel so sorry for all the Latics fans that weren't around in this period, it must be hard for them to imagine glory days like this.

I remain sceptical about your motives.