Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, was that a joke? I never get anything around here... :blink:

yes nobody doubts Craig Davies skill , but he doesnt/never had the brains to use his skill and more often than not ended up on his arse in the end , had a good spell when he scored 14 though.

No, I was allowing time for editing and uploading the video

video?

Oh.

I thought the offer "I welcome any one who wants to get naked and dance on me... " was a personal invite to go over there and included flights, literally to stand on top, and everything...

It was Craig Davies, Sara can i interest you in joining, the CD appreication soceity for his work and effort at OAFC.

Currently i'd have to Abbott, although i can't think of many more strikers. Parker? more of a winger of AMC in my opinion. Next best? O'Grady.

Definately Abbot. Take what Beckfordsrightfoot, errr I mean Blue Pizza says with a pinch of salt. :wink:

Something tells me you have a vetted interest in Mr Abbott Sara???? :grin:

Definately Abbot. Take what Beckfordsrightfoot, errr I mean Blue Pizza says with a pinch of salt. :wink:

Something tells me you have a vetted interest in Mr Abbott Sara???? :grin:

Oh yes. I think when we come down in December I'm going to get Abbott's name written on the back instead of Worthington.

Maybe it's because I've been conditioned by Zorrro's message board signature....who knows... :wink:

Sara, is that party at the White Hart after the Exeter game still on? :unsure:

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-fea...-for-white-hart

I may be wrong but when the white hart was first mentioned ( i think by a royton poster ) he had the one on rochdale road near the ground in mind. Is there confusion here or am i on the wrong track?

I may be wrong but when the white hart was first mentioned ( i think by a royton poster ) he had the one on rochdale road near the ground in mind. Is there confusion here or am i on the wrong track?

I read that as "royton poser" for some reason - must be the Derker in me... :lol:

There is no confusion. The California Girls know all about the one at Lydgate and they have expressed their love for Saddleworth.

Thanks to public support, including our Hollywood girls. the Planning Committee is backing the proposed HOLLINWOOD sign next to the M60, but the Highways Agency still has to be persuaded. It appears that the Councillors think the sign will be less distracting than watching people drive two cars at the same time. :grin:

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-fea...t-in-hollinwood