Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember those days of sleeping and waking up when its daylight ... lol allnighter day 1 whos making the coffee? :coffee1:

Oh my god, it actually hurts to keep my eyes open for more than 5 minutes...

Feel free................ another video???? :blush:

Naked videos for halloween are fun! :blush:

Brilliant! Who knows, even the rarely wrong Oldham Chronicle might pick up on your story after that exposé. :grin:

If we fail our tests tomorrow, my only goal in life may be to get in the Oldham Chronicle. :dunce:

Just seen the 'meet Oldham Athletic part two' video, girls. Now then, the Oldham Tinkers actually have a song they've cut which includes Oldham Athletic in it. I can't think right now what the track is called. Can anyone else out there help out and name the track? or are you all gonna play dumb and pretend you've never heard of the Tinkers let alone listened to any of their stuff!!

Edited by Lags

I loved the Tinkers, whoever they were.

I am very afraid of this test. If I had a dollar for every Neuro tract I knew for this exam, I would have a dollar.

Just go in with the knowledge it can always be re-sat. Besides the worst thing in life is being dead and no one can kill ya legally. So an exam is nowt in the grand scheme of things.

Just seen the 'meet Oldham Athletic part two' video, girls. Now then, the Oldham Tinkers actually have a song they've cut which includes Oldham Athletic in it. I can't think right now what the track is called. Can anyone else out there help out and name the track? or are you all gonna play dumb and pretend you've never heard of the Tinkers let alone listened to any of their stuff!!

Got it folks. The track was called 'John Willies horse'

As a further snippet one of the Tinker's who was a psychiatric nurse at Boundary park was a regular watching Latics.

:headbang:

Speaking of being amazing:

Guess what November 5th is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My love's birthday!!!!!!!!! Amber is becoming a woman!!!! :happybday:

So she needs all you sexy OWTB bunch to do a lap dance like the one the Latics boys did this morning!!

A day before my unofficial birthday and two before the Official one. Not sure I fancy a lapdance off most of the posters on this board though :unsure:

As a further snippet one of the Tinker's who was a psychiatric nurse at Boundary park was a regular watching Latics.

The horse scores the winner in the last minutes if I recall correctly. Then wins a race and receives the freedom of the town. Something like that. Hey nonny nonny ho.

The relevant verse of John Willie's Horse is:

Once Jimmy Frizzell sent for him

When flu had taken its toll

He turned out for the Latics

And he scored the winning goal

The crowd went mad and cheered

And sang and shouted themselves hoarse

And the players they all gathered round

To kiss John Willie's horse

(kiss John Willie's horse)

The repeated words in brackets at the end of the other verses are:

lick

up

show

the last one being when the horse was between the pillars on the Town Hall steps, where many Latics fans have shown their horse over the years.

As a further snippet, I went to school with two of the Oldham Tinkers, Larry and Gerry Kearns.

Who do you think is our best striker? Just wondering... ^_^

It was Craig Davies, Sara can i interest you in joining, the CD appreication soceity for his work and effort at OAFC.

Currently i'd have to Abbott, although i can't think of many more strikers. Parker? more of a winger of AMC in my opinion. Next best? O'Grady.

It was Craig Davies, Sara can i interest you in joining, the CD appreication soceity for his work and effort at OAFC.

Currently i'd have to Abbott, although i can't think of many more strikers. Parker? more of a winger of AMC in my opinion. Next best? O'Grady.

I will gladly join!

I think Abbott's my new favorite player. :grin:

Edited by sarausa