Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

saddleworth is made up of little villages, you should be safe wherever you go just a few little annoyin kids all over oldham but thats about it

Do they shoot beads out of straws? :huh:

Haha, ok so Saddleworth!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So where's the safest place? Failsworth? I'm a complete chicken with regards to getting killed in the middle of the night. :blink:

Well pretty much anywhere in Oldham is safer than hanging around outside Millwall's ground in an Oldham shirt.... :grin:

nah id go for tandle hill. by far the best part of oldham

Well, we're for sure coming to the game against Exeter City on December 12th -- so I guess it'd be nice to get a place to stay :) Thanks for the heads up! xx

Guest Scratch2000uk
Well, we're for sure coming to the game against Exeter City on December 12th -- so I guess it'd be nice to get a place to stay :) Thanks for the heads up! xx

I'd agree Saddleworth is probably safer. :shock:

Great thread this is too. :grin:

I don't know, I'd love to have a little townhouse in Oldham or something. Life seems so much more relaxed. Everything in L.A. is so vicious. You have to be at your best at all times, and it's so exhausting. I loved Oldham.

Some of my pictures of Oldham to whet your appetite:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/diego_sidebur...57610349233545/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/diego_sidebur...57605476705050/

who was that guy in Edinburgh doing some 'social engineering' earlier this year? ISTR he had a Myspace page or likewise so a faked vido wouldn't be a great leap. I'l like to see the IP address of some recent posts.......

Oh my, yes I'm not quite sure what I can say or do -- check my IP address. Should be from the Cayman Islands right now. Hope all is well on your side of the Atlantic. :wink:

Why isn't there a picture of the blue plaque depicting the story of the first fried chip? Surely Oldham's greatest ever addition to modern world history...

Guest Scratch2000uk
Ha ha, you must be short on men over in America...

think there's a 6 million difference in men and women who populate the states, although they seem to be on the older side. :shock:

Edited by Scratch2000uk