Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

Can I get property deal IN boundary park? That would be ideal. I'll camp out on the pitch and make the boys play around my pink tent. That wouldn't be a problem, right? :wink:

Perfect, pitch it right in front of Dean Brill's near post............. it might help him with free kicks. :United_States:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! I want to come to another Latics game -- hopefully before December 12th! There's nowhere I want to be except off this island...and in Latics country. xx

I think some meanings have been lost in translation. 'The last away game of the season' the season doesn't mean this year (2009), this football season runs 8th August 2009 through to 8th May 2010 (unless Latics get into the end of season playoff's, in which case the season will end later) see match fixtures here at the link:-

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/Fixtu...,,10337,00.html

So the last away game of the season will be 1st May 2010 at Yeovil. Granted not the biggest ground you'll see but a good day out on the BeardyBus.

So the last away game of the season will be 1st May 2010 at Yeovil. Granted not the biggest ground you'll see but a good day out on the BeardyBus.

... if your idea of a good day out is 90 minutes of terrible football in the middle of 14 hours stuck in a minibus full of drunken young men ... :lol:

Can I get property deal IN boundary park? That would be ideal. I'll camp out on the pitch and make the boys play around my pink tent. That wouldn't be a problem, right? :wink:

A colleague with a far filthier mind than me has just pointed out that if that isn't a euphemism it probably should be... :unsure:

... if your idea of a good day out is 90 minutes of terrible football in the middle of 14 hours stuck in a minibus full of drunken young men ... :lol:

It's gotta be ten million times better than the time I spent last Friday between the hours of 19.00pm and 22.00pm