Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my love! We're getting a place in Saddleworth for the December game so we can invite all these beautiful people over for a beer after the game. Get excited xx

Cool. I'll bring my promotion season video round. It'll be a blast.

At least I think that's the tape..... :unsure:

Hello my love! We're getting a place in Saddleworth for the December game so we can invite all these beautiful people over for a beer after the game. Get excited xx

This girl is going to be so disappointed when she see's Oldham's finest lol

Nice one :grin:

i love Oldham nearly as much as Jack Daniels aswell!

I believe you girls if nobody else does, see you at the Exeter game :grin:

Leeslover's Philosophical Corner has been quiet recently, but I see what Creepy's thinking is

Pascal's Wager (or Pascal's Gambit) is a suggestion posed by the French philosopher Blaise Pascal that even though the existence of God cannot be determined through reason, a person should wager as though God exists, because so living has everything to gain, and nothing to lose.

Linky

You'll love Saddleworth:

Still within the Borough of Oldham, it's over the hill into the County of Yorkshire where men have strange customs:

You'll love Saddleworth:

Still within the Borough of Oldham, it's over the hill into the County of Yorkshire where men have strange customs:

I've actually heard a lot about the Moors! It looks absolutely beautiful. Are there places to buy there? So...everyone should come over after the December 12th game, yes? :dance:

I've actually heard a lot about the Moors! It looks absolutely beautiful. Are there places to buy there? So...everyone should come over after the December 12th game, yes? :dance:

There are places to buy. Google Estate Agents with properties in Saddleworth.

If you insist, it would be bad manners to refuse your invitation. Get your tickets for the Chaddy End of Boundary Park on the 12th December.

If you insist, it would be bad manners to refuse your invitation. Get your tickets for the Chaddy End of Boundary Park on the 12th December.

Theres going to be a bemused look on the locals faces, when they see thousands of latics fans turn up in saddleworth on a saturday night in December... :grin:

Or the Rochdale Road end if you want half an atmosphere!

As for the party, I'll bring the twiglets and me LPs :headbang:

Okay Just watched the video link, still confused how she knows worthy? And why they came over? But hey thanks for the support :grin:

They met Worthington on holiday in the Cayman Islands (for what i can gather)

And after watching Green Street etc decided to come over to watch us against Millwall

its all good :grin:

What exactly is the Chaddy End?

Also, a friend of ours just told us about the White Hart Inn -- and that the owner is a huge Latics fan. Maybe it would be nice to rent out the hall/large suite and have everyone come over to crash after the game. And Simon and the cute bald little man better come! x

I feel like Amber and I need something to look forward to these days :blush:

What exactly is the Chaddy End?

Also, a friend of ours just told us about the White Hart Inn -- and that the owner is a huge Latics fan. Maybe it would be nice to rent out the hall/large suite and have everyone come over to crash after the game. And Simon and the cute bald little man better come! x

I feel like Amber and I need something to look forward to these days :blush:

They might have meant the other White Hart...pub just round the corner from the ground.

The Chaddy is the home end, where fans such as Diego sit.