Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

Our Latics Cake: http://vimeo.com/6452071 :blush:

Thanks, that's brightened up a dull morning!

The cake-baking sums up the Latics season so far. Your first attempt appeared full of errors.

With apologies to Richard Harris:

Boundary Park is melting in the dark

All the sweet, white icing flowing down...

Someone left the cake out in the rain

I don't think that I can take it

'Cause it took so long to bake it

And I'll never have that recipe again

Oh, no!

Oh, no

No, no

Oh NO!!

But you proved that, even with limited ingredients, if at first you don't succeed, it will come right in the end.

We need a slice of luck at the moment and you're certainly on the right track by concentrating on HOPE.

I hope we can look back on this as a turning point by introducing us to a recipe for belated success.

Keep the Faith girls!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAAAARRRRRFF....

That was the final straw.

:huh: Someone's strung super tight, eh?

I'm not sure if you have the GC Network or not, but we used to be on a reality show. That might make you want to jump off a bridge.

Edited by sarausa

:huh: Someone's strung super tight, eh?

Me? Never. I've only read this thread today, and in my 'umble there's more saccharin-sweetness about this thread than what was in that cake. Well, that's what I think anyroad - it might be in everyone's best interests that I stay away from this thread in future.

:grin:

...as you were....

Me? Never. I've only read this thread today, and in my 'umble there's more saccharin-sweetness about this thread than what was in that cake. Well, that's what I think anyroad - it might be in everyone's best interests that I stay away from this thread in future.

...as you were....

:lol:

The cake-baking sums up the Latics season so far. Your first attempt appeared full of errors.

Oh, no!

Oh, no

No, no

Oh NO!!

But you proved that, even with limited ingredients, if at first you don't succeed, it will come right in the end.

We need a slice of luck at the moment and you're certainly on the right track by concentrating on HOPE.

I hope we can look back on this as a turning point by introducing us to a recipe for belated success.

Keep the Faith girls!

Oh, no!

Oh, no

No, no

Oh NO!!

Keep the Faith girls!

But remember Diego, Its latics we're talking about. According to some it will never come right in the end :wink:

Edited by ste1987

I'm not sure if you have the GC Network or not, but we used to be on a reality show. That might make you want to jump off a bridge.

Pity it wasn't Keigan Parker you met in the Cayman islands, you'd have got on great with him.

Make a note in your dairies for the last away game of the season and join the rest of the Tics in fancy dress and down as much beer as possible. Good days are them.

EDIT Book ya seats on the BeardyBus.

Edited by Lags

Make a note in your dairies for the last away game of the season and join the rest of the Tics in fancy dress and down as much beer as possible. Good days are them.

EDIT Book ya seats on the BeardyBus.

Yes! I want to come to another Latics game -- hopefully before December 12th! There's nowhere I want to be except off this island...and in Latics country. xx

Yes! I want to come to another Latics game -- hopefully before December 12th! There's nowhere I want to be except off this island...and in Latics country. xx

Bring £25m with you and you can probably get in on a decent property deal AND take ownership of the club!

Go for it!

Bring £25m with you and you can probably get in on a decent property deal AND take ownership of the club!

Go for it!

Can I get property deal IN boundary park? That would be ideal. I'll camp out on the pitch and make the boys play around my pink tent. That wouldn't be a problem, right? :wink:

Can I get property deal IN boundary park? That would be ideal. I'll camp out on the pitch and make the boys play around my pink tent. That wouldn't be a problem, right? :wink:

Pitch camp in the midfield area and you won't have a problem. That's a part of the playing surface the ball doesn't see very often!!

HOOF!!! :grin: