Megaphone in the away terrace

First game I ve been to this season.Good result against fancied team.But really,we should have beat them.Abbott missed a sitter. Well done to the lads with a megaphone though. Been to quite a few games in Italy and the tifosi over there always start off their songs like that, took me right back to the San Paolo in Napoli.Super Sean McCarthy.Happy days.

Forza Napoli and Come on Oldham

First game I ve been to this season.Good result against fancied team.But really,we should have beat them.Abbott missed a sitter. Well done to the lads with a megaphone though. Been to quite a few games in Italy and the tifosi over there always start off their songs like that, took me right back to the San Paolo in Napoli.Super Sean McCarthy.Happy days.

Everything comes to he who waits!

If only people had LISTENED when I was suggesting megaphones with the Club badge on for rousing the crowd at home games. Ah well that's all in the past now! :wink: Thankfully we're all singing from the same hymn sheet at last! :comeon::bluearmy:

Glad it was appreciated, we bought it at a service station and I very rarely relinquished control of it.

Super Sean....

Will this megaphone be making an appearance at a home game.........?

I would like to volunteer to cling to one of the pillars in the Chaddy End...AC Milan style, orchestrating the stand....and if any miserable :censored: has a go about the noise the thing will get shoved right up you know where....and they'll be booted over to Main Stand.

I would like to volunteer to cling to one of the pillars in the Chaddy End...AC Milan style, orchestrating the stand....and if any miserable :censored: has a go about the noise the thing will get shoved right up you know where....and they'll be booted over to Main Stand.

Even a megaphone wont get the chaddy singing these days!

Get it in the RRE, bet we can get 2/3 of the stand jumping up and down waving their scarves! Anyone got any flares?? ....not pants before one of you clever gits says it!!

Even a megaphone wont get the chaddy singing these days!

Get it in the RRE, bet we can get 2/3 of the stand jumping up and down waving their scarves! Anyone got any flares?? ....not pants before one of you clever gits says it!!

The last time I saw flares at Oldham, was when they were being fired at Stoke City outside The Brooke on Rochdale Road in 2001 :grin:

No.

steady on there we in the main stand do sing ........occasionaly :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Can't believe we even got it in :grin:

Megaphone is safe and sound after being confiscated after some late night shernanigans(?) might make an apperance at Brizzle.(if we can get it in)

Can't believe we even got it in :grin:

Megaphone is safe and sound after being confiscated after some late night shernanigans(?) might make an apperance at Brizzle.(if we can get it in)

It cant be in middleton then.

:grin: Good work boys. I was getting texts through yesterday telling about Mr Whitehall's antics - I even sent him a few texts with requests. Sher...... :wink:

• 1 month later...