Parker ill

Matches an be postponed can't they if a severe epidemic hits a club ?

If the club doctors say that a pandemic is at the club and players are effected meaning the club can not field the appropriate number of first team players in the team in accordance with the rules of the competition than Yes .....

Or Yes for short :wink:

If the club doctors say that a pandemic is at the club and players are effected meaning the club can not field the appropriate number of first team players in the team in accordance with the rules of the competition than Yes .....

Or Yes for short :wink:

With at least 6 regulars required for tomorrow's match it could be a doubt then ?

Time will tell if I'm wrong, but the OS article smacks of a scaremongering-cum-keep-clicking-for-news tactic. It all brings money into the Club. :applause1: The rarely wrong Chron would be proud of writing that.

If you're looking for something to worry about, give a thought to Chris 'The Pelvis' Taylor, whose scan has revealed a pelvic joint problem, according to the Chron.

Or as The King woud put it:

That’s all right, I just can’t help believin’ that if you’re looking for trouble and all shook up with suspicious minds, then don’t be cruel, as a change of habit and a little less conversation about mystery fever stories trying to get to you.

Just because the poor boy has a tender feeling like burning love way down, known only to him.

Surrender to memories no more and don’t cry (“We all hate Leeds scum!”) Daddy, with suspicion of follow that dream, and it’s now or never fame and fortune before 5:00pm tomorrow night, After such a night, he’ll be playing for keeps on the green, green grass of home with a mess of Blues, in time for there to be peace in The Valley. Just pretend as he takes us towards the promised

I think Razza means that the cricket is likely to be rained off.

I thought razza was saying, in response to Sav, that it was good that it would be rained off because he was going to the cricket. Apology if I've jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Did the club overnight it in Brentford? As if they did the next person ill is likely to be Parker's roomie (who didn't miss training today)? Considering Parker only missed training today I doubt we will struggle to field 11 fit players for the JPT game. Plus this could be the sort of thing where those who have lived/trained in Oldham for a while have developed immunity too- but that doesn't leave too many of our squad does it.

We were told that the Youth Team’s virus might be spreading to the first team squad. I expressed my doubt about this, but it was apparent last night that the majority of the squad were showing symptoms of lethargy, tiredness, aching muscles and limb or joint pain.

Then in the second half their condition suddenly got much worse, and by the final whistle the Latics supporters were also feeling pig sick. As they tell of their wasted evening, the apathy of their fellow supporters may reach pandemic proportions in the Club’s heartland and surrounding districts, even as far as Failsworth.