Face in the Crowd 10

StipeTripe

I haven't scanned them all, some of the print quality in the originals isn't so good so I reckon it won't improve any. I just done a few that jumped out, like this one of Gene. Anyway go on give us a clue match/year/oppo ??

Stipe, I don't know what you already do, but if you want me to have a go at making the low quality ones better I don't mind. Just pop them to me (pm me and i'll send you my email addy) and I'll send them back if I can do anything with them!

Stipe, I don't know what you already do, but if you want me to have a go at making the low quality ones better I don't mind. Just pop them to me (pm me and i'll send you my email addy) and I'll send them back if I can do anything with them!

Its the actual quality of the photo, not so good and then printed poorly too. There are a few like that, but they aint very "exciting" I've tried to look for something in them people can comment on, like Gene or Toyah or whatever, ta anyway.

:lol: fair enough Mr Museum

Edited by StipeTripe

Its the actual quality of the photo, not so good and then printed poorly too. There are a few like that, but they aint very "exciting" I've tried to look for something in them people can comment on, like Gene or Toyah or whatever, ta anyway.

Fine, sod you :grin::lol:

There seems to be a bloke to the left with his head on upside down,and Ken Barlow chatting with 2 members of Showaddywaddy top right,and Benny from Crossroads bottom right.