NeilAdamsHeadband

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Respects in my absence. It's strange that the passing of a bloke I only met on beer buses and via this site and then had a chat with when we passed at the grounds should be so upsetting. I guess it's the mark of the man, there are some people who you just know are good ones. I've seen some of those photos coming out of him on Facebook, looks like he is leaving a lot of family and friends who thought the world of him.

Respects in my absence. It's strange that the passing of a bloke I only met on beer buses and via this site and then had a chat with when we passed at the grounds should be so upsetting. I guess it's the mark of the man, there are some people who you just know are good ones. I've seen some of those photos coming out of him on Facebook, looks like he is leaving a lot of family and friends who thought the world of him.

Still remember him at Crewe a few years back, dressed as a woman - walking/mincing about various pubs and the ground like it was nothing unusual. He was all to comfortable, along with a few others. Good days!

One of the nicest people I have ever met - and that sentiment will still be true when i die. I hope he's being looked after now - his suffering while he was ill was painful to see.

An absolute star, and a gorgeous person.

Take care and RIP G x

RIP graham,

I went to school with you and although we didnt speak for a good number of years the thoughts and comments on this thread add up 100%.

A nice guy,gentle giant if you like and if there is any justice at all in this world you are up there in heaven now watching down on everyone.

I hope family and friends find stength in god in this terrible time.

RIP...

Just a quick reminder for those who asked about the funeral arrangements.

Thanks,

Harry

RIP Graham

I was hoping to come, but work have dropped a meeting on me all tomorrow morning that I can't get out of :(

Here's hoping G gets a great send-off :)

I cant believe i am only reading this now!

Im at a loss for words, as everyone has said he was a lovely guy, could talk the hind legs off a donkey but it was all part of his nature.

Was always welcomed on the bus and he would always have a smile on his face, after seeing him last season with his condition worsening i think we all knew that it wouldnt be long.

G you will be very sadly missed, and as far as im concerned one of the best blokes i have had the privelige to speak to!

RIP G!

Sorry we couldn't make it. Think we should all have a beer for G on Saturday! Are the club doing anything at the match?

R.I.P.

As much as you dont like the place - there's a bit of a post match drink between Stu, Paul and a fair few others in the Grey Mare after the game to 'raise a toast'.

Hope he got a good send off. I'm sure he will have. Unfortunately with work, there was no chance of me getting today off.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

As much as you dont like the place - there's a bit of a post match drink between Stu, Paul and a fair few others in the Grey Mare after the game to 'raise a toast'.

Hope he got a good send off. I'm sure he will have. Unfortunately with work, there was no chance of me getting today off.

I didn't know him but I knew he was in Chadderton Total Care (where my mum was) because my family know his auntie.

I echo the sentiments of everyone on here. RIP Graham.