much rather concede the penalties with fleming in net, than watch brill standing on is line then droppin like a sack of spuds in the opposite direction of the football.

Brill has played pretty well the two games I have seen him in, although I can't avoid the opinion of those who have seen him at other games. I saw most of Fleming's games last season when he was giving penalties away and getting sent off etc. I thought Fleming was really unlucky with the decisions and had made courageous decisions. Maybe he would be the man now. Maybe Brill is in the worst perios of his career. It's not ideal that we don't have an option, I can only assume that for whatever reason the arse has fallen out of his game. Hope he gets it back soon.

Brill has played pretty well the two games I have seen him in, although I can't avoid the opinion of those who have seen him at other games. I saw most of Fleming's games last season when he was giving penalties away and getting sent off etc. I thought Fleming was really unlucky with the decisions and had made courageous decisions. Maybe he would be the man now. Maybe Brill is in the worst perios of his career. It's not ideal that we don't have an option, I can only assume that for whatever reason the arse has fallen out of his game. Hope he gets it back soon.

I kid you not during the half time practice against Accy he didn't drop the first four.........he missed the ball. So the coach asked Olly to move further away. Brill proceeded to drop the next three!!! he is utter gash. Like Gregan and the team I too await the goal scored against.

Is it just me ? but Fleming was not that as good as people are building him up into, I remember him getting sent off, giving away about 4 penaltie sand dropping a few ricks along the way so why is he our saviour all of a sudden ?

I'm not saying Fleming is the answer. I'm questioning the goalkeping coaches ability at judging a goalkeeper. What are his qualifications? Did he ever play at least at Championship level?

whats all this about judgement? fleming was told you arent certain to be number one, so he left. if he didnt he would be playing now.

he was there on friday so maybe he gave penney a nudge, not sure if he has a recall clause tho..?

There is a recall clause. I understood that Fleming was told that he would not be number one , so he understandably went somewhere where he would have a better chance.

I'm not saying Fleming is the answer. I'm questioning the goalkeping coaches ability at judging a goalkeeper. What are his qualifications? Did he ever play at least at Championship level?

Crossley had his critics but his accuracy in kicking to his own players was spot on. In addition to his other shortcomings, Brill just lumps the ball upfield, invariably to the opposition, thereby putting the pressure back on. I'm sure Crossley could have done a good job coaching our keepers.