gregan on official site

hes saying that he feels the team will be better off playing away from home, must say i agree whole heartedly there.

Maybe they wouldnt get the stick they do if Ruben stopped falling over, Brill actually saved a shot, midfield created something and Parker and Abbott scored some goals. Oh and we won more than 1 in 8 games

they prob do prefer playin away from home but i dont give a to55. they only have themselves to blame and need to work harder, home and away.

What a way to entise fans to BP fat arse tell everyone you prefer playing away from BP :disappointed: ... Its not the fans fault we have not won at home for 7 months and are getting a little restless

What a way to entise fans to BP fat arse tell everyone you prefer playing away from BP :disappointed: ... Its not the fans fault we have not won at home for 7 months and are getting a little restless

very true, but its not (most of) the teams fault either, considering they have only played four games there.

To be fair on Gregan he only seems to be saying that Brill should not have been singled out for abuse when it was a team performance and that with confidence being low it takes a bit of pressure off playing the next match away.

All they ned to do is put up a bit of fight for him then.

Like stopping people walking past them!

Easy!

very true, but its not (most of) the teams fault either, considering they have only played four games there.

the problems were there throughout pre season. the blame falls with the manager and coaching staff but the players must take it too. the attitude and desire isn't there. its there to be seen with the stupid statements that gregan has made.

in terms of confidence then they better find it quickly. im sorry but that is part and parcel of being a prof footballer. heads up and start battling.

Edited by MaskedOwl

hes saying that he feels the team will be better off playing away from home, must say i agree whole heartedly there.

great, lets ask the league if we can play all our fourty odd games away then. cant see em going for it though. hey, that would also mean we wont have the expense of building a new ground too. :wink:

Awwwwww. Poor little dears!

he should count himself lucky he still has a club at his age,i wouldnt of re-signed him,too old and too slow for me.

like has been said,they should put up or shut up...sleeves up time and get stuck in,thats the best way to win fans round....

incidently i had heard a rumour greags n hazell dont get on...

he should count himself lucky he still has a club at his age,i wouldnt of re-signed him,too old and too slow for me.

like has been said,they should put up or shut up...sleeves up time and get stuck in,thats the best way to win fans round....

incidently i had heard a rumour greags n hazell dont get on...

Has Gregan actually said anything wrong?

Abit restless? :lol: the abuse dished out to Brill on Friday was more than abit restless! I totally agree with Gregan, we are better off playing away at the minute. The way the fans are behaving i most definitely wouldnt want to play at home tbh (if i was a Latics player). Its not all the fans fault, but the hostile atmosphere towards the players/manager isnt exactly helping is it!? I mean, come on .. singing for John Sheridan is way, way out of order! 99% wanted him out last season, and now the mans name is being chanted :lol: o dear indeed. Yes, people will come back and say well there playing rubbish, we pay our £20 etcetc, but whilst the abuse and mass slagging off continues, it`ll only get worse!

I can understand peoples frustrations, but they have to remember this is a new team. I dont mean as in "oh we have to wait for them to gel" I mean its a bit harsh they are getting a lot of stick due to last years management and players poor performances. A new team and manager should be given some encouragement, otherwise whats the point. Might as well get rid of them now.

I can understand peoples frustrations, but they have to remember this is a new team. I dont mean as in "oh we have to wait for them to gel" I mean its a bit harsh they are getting a lot of stick due to last years management and players poor performances. A new team and manager should be given some encouragement, otherwise whats the point. Might as well get rid of them now.

From what I saw on the video. Both full backs were at fault for the 1st 2 goals. The 1st showed the right back oupaced, and the second Sheehan was beaten in the air. I accept that Brill should have done better, but he shouldn't have been tested.

I don't agree with people singling players out for abuse, nor singing for Shez. Too many thick little boys joining in with their big, 'ard mates.

BUT what really winds me up about this is that they didn't look interested. I'm so annoyed. It's been a while since I've seen such a lack of trying. Fair enough, there were the odd spurt of energy, but nowhere near enough.

BUT what really winds me up about this is that they didn't look interested. I'm so annoyed. It's been a while since I've seen such a lack of trying. Fair enough, there were the odd spurt of energy, but nowhere near enough.

Ive been watching since 92 and I am pretty sure the team has been accused of a lack of trying since then :wink:

Ive been watching since 92 and I am pretty sure the team has been accused of a lack of trying since then :wink:

No I know that, I mean in the recent past! I have seen worse lack of interest than that. Makes me ask myself why I bother sometimes?! Oh yeah, cos it feels illegal not to go!!