I am going to be a dad :)

marhar Posted Today, 20:01 PM

QUOTE (rummytheowl @ Sep 11 2009, 14:11 PM)

Well done mate! All the best to your missus. I've got two little 'uns aged 2 and 6 and they're great most of the time.

(He says pulling his hair out)

This made me laugh, mine are 3 and 7, going through the same thing!

Congratulations 0's, its the best

By the way hats off to you that have 2 (or more!) I have one that is nearly 3 and he is enough to keep anyone on their toes

Add 0.3 to the fan base :)

Had the scan today and we are 12 weeks gone :)

enjoy it while you can fella...mine are grown up now....many many many regret's ,Never got to see them grow up due to work commitments.

savour evry moment and fcuk work .go to the nativities the presentations the school footbal matches..etc because before you know it they are leaving the nest :grin: :grin: :grin:

Its latics related :) I am taking upon myself to grow our fan base... :)

i hope that wasn't how you pitched the idea to your wife, she's probably praying they downsize the new stadium.....(bugger i shouldn't have said that, it'd be horrible if CJ derails this thread)

congratulations!

Being a Dad is fantastic.

My youngest was a thoughtful mite, he always fell asleep just after 3pm on a Saturday to give me the chance to watch Stelling on Sky.

Saturday afternoon's at BP are great father / son time (despite some of the crap endured on the pitch) now that he's older. Though I often wish it was me falling asleep shortly after 3pm!!

He also makes his debut in goal tomorrow ... not at Bristol Rovers unfortunately, but for his new school.

Good luck 0000 and Mrs0000 .... my only hint: it goes too fast, so make the most of every moment.

Edited by opinions4u

He, he, he.

Too late for that.

Winkything

You mean, the pitching of a larger than planned tent may have given a clear indication of a definite intention to progress and develop in the future, rather than accepting the status quo and the inevitable eventual diminishing of the attendance in the 0000 household, and this lead to the owners putting everything into one big shot at moving onto the next level?

I can feel my innuendo juices flowing but I have to go and do the dishes. As you were.

Add 0.3 to the fan base :)

Had the scan today and we are 12 weeks gone :)

you dozy sod....

nah,well done...just be prepared to have your life altered in ways you could never imagine were possible.

my son is 11 and my daughter is 10 in 2 weeks,they never cease to amaze me,and they are the ONLY ones i answer to...

Congrats to you both from me matey. Hope you get him/her signed up for Chaddys gang asap. :grin:

My lad is 7 and is football mad. He scored a goal yesterday for Chaddy park (who i manage) and it was a goal that made most people on the sidelines clap whilst stood there open mouthed. At least 15 yards out and a screamer into the top corner. It made me well up....until i realised i told him a good goal would make him £5 off me <_<