Boycott next home game

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By another fan I hope you do NOT mean ME

You are talking crap

I intend to talk to the club and let them know that the majority of the people that use this forum are genuine and loyal

I have been to every home game so far this season....

I really don't think they would notice if nobody was there haha

Ha Ha Suprise Suprise

Please mention the fact that you could not be arsed to go to the last home game in YOUR petition

Becoming a good enough fighter to compete in the British Championships is a bit more important to me than paying £20 to watch rubbish.

I just thought you'd like to know, I am booked in to speak to GMR on a sports show on Tuesday evening. I said I am representing the Oldham Athletic supporters forum. They want me to talk about the decline over the years.

Before you say I am talking rubbish, I have been on 4 times before (including one 30 minute segment with Denis Irwin so some of you will have already heard me). My sister works in the research department and puts my name forward as I have been a fan for so many years. They now invite me back on.

lol. I wasn't at all. I prefer to train with skilled people, I was simply offering to talk face to face with my detractors.

However, I cant back down from a challenge so I accept.

Aaah right. So you're twisting it now to make it look like I'm the childish one arranging fights over the internet.

And how do you know I'm not 'skilled' ?

On the contrary. You have no idea who I am or what I have done. Suffice to say I'm not lonely =). I'll happily meet anyone on here face to face and put my points across. Nobody will take me up on it though, I know that. All you have to do is ask.

I am simply someone who in their spare time, wants what is right for Oldham Athletic. I am the only one on here with the foresight to see whats coming and do something about it.

Yard Dog, I know you may not like it, but I've added your name to the petition. We need names to make the club realise how we all feel.

No problem BRF. You say all I have to do is ask. Well now I am asking. I'll gladly meet up with you to discuss to hear the points you want to put across.

I'll be in the Old Gey Mare after the game next Saturday from 5pm till late. Just ask for me at the bar. I'll gladly listen to your points.

I await your rsvp.

Cheers,

Harry

Edit. The meet up in the OGM will also be a wake for Neal Adams Headband. 1st drink will be a vodka and coke in his memory. God he would have been right up for this debate and meet up with BRF.

Edited by Harry Dowds Green Shirt

It will be a terrible, dull game against Carlisle. We should boycott it. Penney and the owners need to go before they ruin Oldham Athletic.

We are losing our famous stadium and reputation. We will be playing in a souless stadium in the bottom division unless we galvanise ourselves.

I am arranging the official boycott group. All who are with me, please make yourselves known.

I have sent emails to the club telling them of our intentions already.

i do actually see you point

but there is no need to boycott, there will be hardly anybody at the game anyway

they wont notice a boycott, an official 'OWTB against Failsworth' group needs to be set up