Boycott next home game

lol

I'll come in the Grey Mare next Saturday night.

The wind ups are over, Alec1954 has ended them forever.

Oh fantastic. I'm really looking forward to meeting with you BRF and discussing the points you want to get over.

Just 1 point for you though, the earlier you make it to 5 o'clock the better as we are having a wake for Neil Adams Headband (A true blue to the core) and the later it gets, the messier it will become. We will be starting with a vodka and coke as that was G's tiple and knowing Rocky and Chickers, I'm sure the sambucas and blue wickeds will follow.

Oh by the way can you bring the Corp with you and we can get all the crap points of view dealt with in 1 session.

See you next Saturday after the game.

Cheers,

Harry

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww i iz well nt dwn wid dis scrip. fc shd ov jog on e iz ruinin ma mojo.

If i rolled lyk dat i wud bust a cap in iz a55! pop pop pop pop BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUP!

wa wiv da neg vibe al da time blood?

LMFAO

:grin:

Sorry I couldnt resist.

Translation...

I am not at all happy with this situation. The user FC should move on to pastures new because he is having a detrimental effect on my happiness.

If I was that way inclined I would have shot him by now.

What is going on with your negative outlook on life my fellow man?

:lol:

5 Years at stamford in Ashton were not wasted on me afterall! lol

Edited by KYLEOAFC

Translation...

I am not at all happy with this situation. The user FC should move on to pastures new because he is having a detrimental effect on my happiness.

If I was that way inclined I would have shot him by now.

What is going with your negative outlook on life my fellow man?

:lol:

5 Years at stamford in Ashton were not wasted on me afterall! lol

:laught16:

Thank you, kind sir.

Safe. Or someting. :unsure:

:laught16:

Thank you, kind sir.

Safe. Or someting. :unsure:

Safe is good. lol

When I was at school (skool) everything was respect but now its just spec, I often correct the youth of today on their street talk (verse).

Like everything else they balls it up, I have to remind them that there was no Ali G when I was a kid we paved the way for that huge glory seekin yellow mo fo. lol

I was that kid who went too skool with Tram lines shaved in his hair and a roberto baggio braded pony tale poking through my bright orange baseball cap that pointed towards mecca at all times!

I walked the street with my converse air and Iam from the generation that pumped their own trainers up with the reebok basket ball non of this buy a bubble nike air sh!t when i was a lad, we had it hard, OLD SKOOL!

Wheres my Young MC LP.................I GOT KNOW HOW! B)

Why has everyone started typing like how Zorro talks when he's out in his home town?

Oh fantastic. I'm really looking forward to meeting with you BRF and discussing the points you want to get over.

Just 1 point for you though, the earlier you make it to 5 o'clock the better as we are having a wake for Neil Adams Headband (A true blue to the core) and the later it gets, the messier it will become. We will be starting with a vodka and coke as that was G's tiple and knowing Rocky and Chickers, I'm sure the sambucas and blue wickeds will follow.

Oh by the way can you bring the Corp with you and we can get all the crap points of view dealt with in 1 session.

See you next Saturday after the game.

Cheers,

Harry

I do recall Harry when you met the sadly absent from these boards legend that was/is Lordy, and found that he is a fairly quiet lad who genuinely believed that Crossley was just too fat and slow for our level :lol: . IIRC it did actually throw you a touch :wink: I doubt BRF will make a similar impression. He is quite good some of the time, but he should have taken more time to establish his new persona, the really damning thing is that he was on here before so it's lacking the authenticity of long standing beliefs. Enjoy the man-o-man grappling though.

Oh by the way can you bring the Corp with you and we can get all the crap points of view dealt with in 1 session. Harry

If I wanted to see the Pope I'd go to Rome, o' holy one.

Where does Harry get this illusion of some kind of moral authority from? Anybody can see that he's just another clapping seal with a chip on his shoulder about having watched the club... about as long as dozens of others who post on here.

It will be a terrible, dull game against Carlisle. We should boycott it. Penney and the owners need to go before they ruin Oldham Athletic.

We are losing our famous stadium and reputation. We will be playing in a souless stadium in the bottom division unless we galvanise ourselves.

I am arranging the official boycott group. All who are with me, please make yourselves known.

I have sent emails to the club telling them of our intentions already.

Nope :blink: