Boycott next home game

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha its BRF again. He talks to himself a lot. He thinks he is quite clever but we all know he should be sectioned.....

But then again he is our knew spokesperson :jailed::wink:

whats your problem and wat is BRF?? check my IP address am 34 year old man av better things to do than post on ere to wind u up pal am a fan I sit in the rocky rd end I just want the club to do well! sick of Penny bringing in his tin pot 10 a penny players! he suits his name with the caliber of players he brings in

Ha ha ha its BRF again. He talks to himself a lot. He thinks he is quite clever but we all know he should be sectioned.....

But then again he is our knew spokesperson :jailed::wink:

......... and before anyone pulls me up on it I meant new not knew. Had a few wines to ease my Latics worries.

whats your problem and wat is BRF?? check my IP address am 34 year old man av better things to do than post on ere to wind u up pal am a fan I sit in the rocky rd end I just want the club to do well! sick of Penny bringing in his tin pot 10 a penny players! he suits his name with the caliber of players he brings in

A 34 year old man??? who types like a 15year old chav!

Turned down my offer of a debate but still slag me off eh?

Did you not see everyones response to the debate? It was obviously not going to be the new University Challenge was it? I'm not slagging you off because its anything personal because it isnt. Its because you talk :censored: :lol:

Personal insults to a new member. Nice. And people wonder why the club is losing fans and support?

Not an insult - a fact based on the 'text' speak in his post, which incidentally is against the rules!!

As for the club losing fans and support, some of the nonsense that you have written on this board recently, is not the most positive thing i've seen on here!

ye I do typ lik a chav but it bcos ma son typs dat way to me and I become use to his textin style but u get ma point of da view

I have no idea...

I've sent an email requesting your banning due to constant personal insults.

No he hasn't

I is not an Imposter I is a tru fan! I neva mis a game home or da away ones 2 I lov da club threw and thew I just think we need to replace da penny wiv a new man who can bring iz own ideas to da game

Goodbye.

am not here to argue I can understand people thinking its an over reaction but I dont agree!! backs to the game campain should be done surley someone has the power too do this? and I ant registered twice as someone has sed I fail to see wat u mean! simply check my IP adderess END OF

Another question for the mods ... if this isn't an existing user, can we ban him anyway for crimes against the English language? :blink:

Another question for the mods ... if this isn't an existing user, can we ban him anyway for crimes against the English language? :blink:

aww i iz well nt dwn wid dis scrip. fc shd ov jog on e iz ruinin ma mojo.

If i rolled lyk dat i wud bust a cap in iz a55! pop pop pop pop BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUP!

wa wiv da neg vibe al da time blood?

LMFAO

:grin:

Sorry I couldnt resist.

Edited by KYLEOAFC

aww i iz well nt dwn wid dis scrip. fc shd ov jog on e iz ruinin ma mojo.

If i rolled lyk dat i wud bust a cap in iz a55! pop pop pop pop BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUP!

wa wiv da neg vibe al da time blood?

I genuinely have no idea what any of that means. It's just random consonants to me. :unsure: