The Insider

Guest sheridans_world
What have you to lose by answering my question on here?

Listen, you sit on the board of two companies. How much notice do we have to give you to get a free Thursday night? We'll get you to the meeting and back home again and you can have your say.

The thing that concerns me is that you are quite happy to be vocally negative about the trust, but you wont come and discuss it with the trust. Why not?

You have said you are willing to learn and you have said that you support the concept of a trust.

Come and discuss it.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world
I will be here for about another 15 mins :)

This thread will still be here in the morning....answer away...or is it another trust secret ?

Still ignoring me asking you to come to a meeting? Oh so vocal when hiding behind a keyboard eh?

Listen, you sit on the board of two companies. How much notice do we have to give you to get a free Thursday night? We'll get you to the meeting and back home again and you can have your say.

The thing that concerns me is that you are quite happy to be vocally negative about the trust, but you wont come and discuss it with the trust. Why not?

You have said you are willing to learn and you have said that you support the concept of a trust.

Come and discuss it.

AGAIN...your refuse to ask a simple direct question... not for the first time either...

Guest sheridans_world
AGAIN...your refuse to ask a simple direct question... not for the first time either...

AS DO YOU. When can we get a meeting into your diary?

How much notice do you require? You have been offered transport to and from the meeting and yet you still refuse to commit to it? Why?

AS DO YOU. When can we get a meeting into your diary?

How much notice do you require? You have been offered transport to and from the meeting and yet you still refuse to commit to it? Why?

I AM NOT COMING TO THE MEETING....I DONT SUPPORT THE TRUST...

I cant make it any more clear can I...

Now back to my question...can someone PLEASE explain what the role of the "fan on the board" entails...

How can anyone challenge Barry if we dont know what we are challenging him for ???

Oh so vocal when hiding behind a keyboard eh?

Sounds like a threat that my friend...

You think my opinion would change if I was stood next to you ? It would not...

Are you implying I should change my opinion or else ??

I dont get why the need to say what you said...

Edited by oafc0000

Guest sheridans_world
I AM NOT COMING TO THE MEETING....I DONT SUPPORT THE TRUST...

I cant make it any more clear can I...

Now back to my question...can someone PLEASE explain what the role of the "fan on the board" entails...

How can anyone challenge Barry if we dont know what we are challenging him for ???

But you support the trust concept?

Why not tell the trust what we can do to please you?

Any Answers forthcoming ?

Guest sheridans_world
Sounds like a threat that my friend...

You think my opinion would change if I was stood next to you ? It would not...

Are you implying I should change my opinion or else ??

I dont get why the need to say what you said...

How is it a threat? You are very vocal on here yet you refuse to attend trust meetings even though you support the idea of a trust.

Sounds like someone is scared to come into the light and discuss issues!

The role Barry does is full time when needed, but not for every day of the year !

Barry is the only person ABLE with the trust at the moment, who can offer this service and do the position justice

When another candidate can offer this time and energy Barry Owen can then the trust will look to re-appoint the role,

The Trust is not a closed shop ! It is an opportunity to join other fans trying to do there best for the club

Hardly a great advert though, is it Rich?

You answer mine.

Why not tell the trust what we can do to please you?

Answer my question!!! That is what you can do right now to please me :)

Tell you what...forget it...

At this stage the trust can not please me... Until there is new leadership I wont be interested...

I get told I am talking rubbish so I ask you to explain the role and your refuse to do it... Its happened before and it will happen again and THAT is just ONE of the reasons why I do not like the trust.

At this stage the trust can not please me... Until there is new leadership I wont be interested...

I get told I am talking rubbish so I ask you to explain the role and your refuse to do it... Its happened before and it will happen again and THAT is just ONE of the reasons why I do not like the trust.

Therefore you have answer a question I was wanting to ask !!

It is not the Trust you have a problem with and I paraphrase your comment from a while back "Its an aging ex copper" in Barry Owen you dont like !

The Trust is not one person !

Guest sheridans_world

Why new leadership only?

Surely leaders can change their stance?

It is the Trust chairman's responsibility to take on the views of fans, if the general consensus on issues is that opposite of the chairman, he is obliged to take that forward.

You dont like the trust, wow, what you going to do about it? Nothing.

Bleat on a message board rather than in a minuted meeting where it matters. All talk, no action.

Can i re-ask my question of where do the trust hold their meetings? seemed to have been bypassed before :grin:

Also what is it that Barry does? i may be only 21 but hell i might try for chairman if i felt i could do what was required

Edited by Oafc88

Therefore you have answer a question I was wanting to ask !!

It is not the Trust you have a problem with and I paraphrase your comment from a while back "Its an aging ex copper" in Barry Owen you dont like !

The Trust is not one person !

Wrong...

That is ONE of my issues...

As you say... the trust is not one person... its a group... and two of that group defend the trust but wont answer a simple question...

Will you ?

Why new leadership only?

Surely leaders can change their stance?

It is the Trust chairman's responsibility to take on the views of fans, if the general consensus on issues is that opposite of the chairman, he is obliged to take that forward.

You dont like the trust, wow, what you going to do about it? Nothing.

Bleat on a message board rather than in a minuted meeting where it matters. All talk, no action.

Still not going to answer the question ?

Guest sheridans_world
Can i re-ask my question of where do the trust hold their meetings? seemed to have been by passed before :grin:

The trust hold their meetings at Boundary Park in one of the boxes.