Steve Marlet

"sod off back on chairman site and stop running your gob on this site b4 your reported prove it if am robinho you silly willy.

:

That nonsense is what "roylearmy" sent me privately, at least now i know for sure that it is definately the same guy who was on the other site (thats if there were any doubts ) and can treat his ridiculous threads with the utter contempt that they deserve ..

If latics win people start moaning about spelling. :grin: If you understood what he was trying to say, why moan about it?

Anyway back to the topic, Marlet, i think would be a short term signing (cover) and if he does well maybe to the end of the season. Wasn't worth 11million a while ago for nothing even if he is "over the hill" now.

"Moandam Athletic"

If latics win people start moaning about spelling. :grin: If you understood what he was trying to say, why moan about it?

If people are trying to get a point across to me, I'd prefer it not to be a half-arsed, lazy attempt.

Bad spelling can't always be helped. Lazy typing can, so why should the reader have to try to decipher the message when the author could spend a couple of seconds re-reading his post before submitting it?

BTW, there are many scenarios where the use of 'But' at the beginning of a sentence is ok;

But for our English tutors telling us that it is wrong to start a sentence with the word, our language could be much simpler in written form. Commonly used words in speech are fine when written in the same context. Our tutors just wanted us to be more creative when learning grammar.

I've got my pedant's hat on today - Sorry! :blush:

Bad spelling can't always be helped. Lazy typing can, so why should the reader have to try to decipher the message when the author could spend a couple of seconds re-reading his post before submitting it?

From experience I have found that one needs to make allowances for people who appear to be lazy typists. It has caused me embarrassment on here on more than one occasion. Roylearmy may be suffering from an illness affecting his ability to type. Also he may be suffering from dislecsia disleksia dislecksia a learning disorder which manifests itself primarily as a difficuty with spelling. * Sufferers do not necessarily suffer from intellectual disability. It is diagnosed in people of all levels of intelligence, average, above average, and highly gifted.

* I apologise unreservedly to dyslexia sufferers for being unable to resist the opportunity to attempt to bring a bit of humour into this post.

Find out if you have dyslexia:

http://www.xtraordinarypeople.com/x-factor/

ITS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!

This numpty just picks a random player every now and again and claims "he is training with Oldham i heard from a close contact".

Robbie you my friend are a ****!!!!! Now run along and don't run this site down the pan like you did to the e-zine.

From experience I have found that one needs to make allowances for people who appear to be lazy typists. It has caused me embarrassment on here on more than one occasion. Roylearmy may be suffering from an illness affecting his ability to type. Also he may be suffering from dislecsia disleksia dislecksia a learning disorder which manifests itself primarily as a difficuty with spelling. * Sufferers do not necessarily suffer from intellectual disability. It is diagnosed in people of all levels of intelligence, average, above average, and highly gifted.

* I apologise unreservedly to dyslexia sufferers for being unable to resist the opportunity to attempt to bring a bit of humour into this post.

Find out if you have dyslexia:

http://www.xtraordinarypeople.com/x-factor/

Please don't assume I am ignorant toward dyslexia Diego. I have close contact with two people who suffer completely different forms of the complaint, and am fully aware of how it can manifest itself.

Roylearmy's posts are hastily written, and textstyled in parts. 'Txtspk' is mainly responsible for the degeneration of the written word in Britain's youth - it encourages lazy writing such as that of Roylearmy.

Roylearmy is also a **** :wink:

Please don't assume I am ignorant toward dyslexia Diego. I have close contact with two people who suffer completely different forms of the complaint, and am fully aware of how it can manifest itself.

Roylearmy's posts are hastily written, and textstyled in parts. 'Txtspk' is mainly responsible for the degeneration of the written word in Britain's youth - it encourages lazy writing such as that of Roylearmy.

Roylearmy is also a **** :wink:

Very true outoftheblue, many people have this dissorder and continue with there life without problem, Noel Galleger springs to mind as being a fellow sufferer.

As you put it I don't feel Royal Army suffers from this I think he's just a 11yr old boy/gangster who hasn't had enough English lessons yet.

For example:"sod off back on chairman site and stop running your gob on this site b4 your reported prove it if am robinho you silly willy".

"bull:censored: i prove you something i just dont no who the hell you are and i seen that forum you talking about i am still on that as someone but am not called robinho who you think i have report you and and i put you in ban box on this forum so dont bother replying back you think **** attacking me for nothing 1st person to attack me on here"

I don't particularly like getting into these rants on forums but Royal Army is a clown, he never had any valid information to offer and when this was questioned he became childish and abusive, just like on this occasion.

Very true outoftheblue, many people have this dissorder and continue with there life without problem, Noel Galleger springs to mind as being a fellow sufferer.

As you put it I don't feel Royal Army suffers from this I think he's just a 11yr old boy/gangster who hasn't had enough English lessons yet.

For example:"sod off back on chairman site and stop running your gob on this site b4 your reported prove it if am robinho you silly willy".

"bull:censored: i prove you something i just dont no who the hell you are and i seen that forum you talking about i am still on that as someone but am not called robinho who you think i have report you and and i put you in ban box on this forum so dont bother replying back you think **** attacking me for nothing 1st person to attack me on here"

I don't particularly like getting into these rants on forums but Royal Army is a clown, he never had any valid information to offer and when this was questioned he became childish and abusive, just like on this occasion.

There is however, a line of his that I'd like to steal on occasion.

Could the mods let me know if it's ok for me to call people a 'Silly Willy' on here? :grin::grin:

If people are trying to get a point across to me, I'd prefer it not to be a half-arsed, lazy attempt.

BTW, there are many scenarios where the use of 'But' at the beginning of a sentence is ok;

But for our English tutors telling us that it is wrong to start a sentence with the word, our language could be much simpler in written form. Commonly used words in speech are fine when written in the same context. Our tutors just wanted us to be more creative when learning grammar.

I've got my pedant's hat on today - Sorry! :blush:

I agree with you about removing some pointless, "rules," in the English language, but I draw the line at starting new sentences following a semi-colon :ranting:

I agree with you about removing some pointless, "rules," in the English language, but I draw the line at starting new sentences following a semi-colon :ranting:

:grin:

Actually, it was an example that followed the semi-colon, which is perfectly acceptable (Unlike placing a comma before the quotation marks).

:petesake::wink:

Royal Army-I'm sure your the same person who went by the name of Robinho on OAFC.co.uk, your spelling and grammar is just as crap and the ludicrous suggestions of possible transfers seem just the same. So for me I will not listen to this drivel and suggest others to do the same.

Definately him!!